1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Willing to pay a lot for quality traffic

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by David26, Jan 4, 2014.

I have a directory and despite people stating that link directories are dead and that google hates them, my directory has always been popular for many years:

http://www.addyoursitefreesubmit.com/

Not to mention this is due to me hardly even advertising it! Here is the thing, does anyone have or know of any websites that are related to marketing that I can pay for an ad spot to send REAL quality visitors to my site who are interested in advertising and SEO? If a site can send me more profit then I pay I will continue paying forever! Please let me know. I have tried this before and paid for ads on sites that gave me zero visits even though their site stats seemed good. So I am looking for quality people to visit my site who are interested in advertising online. Thanks.

David26, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  2. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think this is the right section to ask/hire for traffic. Your directory design looks awesome and different from epic php directory scripts.

SoftDev, Jan 5, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  3. David26

David26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks :) Yeah I wasn't sure where to post this.

David26, Jan 5, 2014 IP