1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Willing to make trailer type videos for Hollywood and Bollywood Movies

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bestwriter, Jul 12, 2017.

Hello Everyone,

As the title say, Willing to make trailer type videos for Hollywood and Bollywood Movies. I want to know what is allowed and what is restricted. Can I copy scenes of movie trailers published on other channels? Please suggest.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm willing to act in Hollywood movies. Fuck...I'm willing to star in a sitcom too.

NetStar, Jul 13, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  4. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If a movie has to release then the trailer of that movie can be seen on many channels so how can many channels show a trailer that has nearly 80% same content in all channels. Can anyone clear this confusion?

bestwriter, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  5. DeguWeb

DeguWeb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How does this work, shouldn't all content be original? I don't understand what you mean by 80% the same content? If you are referring to the trailer, usually I would assume it's like any other advertiser providing their content.

DeguWeb, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If they commission you to make the trailer then the contract would cover your use of their content.
    If they haven't asked you to make it why are you bothering? To earn a bit of adsense revenue? If so, you're profiting from their intellectual property and that's not OK!

sarahk, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  7. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    If someone else created something, you cannot take or copy their work, and use it to make money for yourself. This would be considered copyright infringement, and copyright infringement is illegal. If you want to use someone else's work, you'll have to obtain a license or permission to do so.

thebrandman, Jul 28, 2017 IP