1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will you use this kind of "second skin" to appear younger?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rajamanickam.a, May 10, 2016.

Recently MIT had developed an Invisible "Second Skin" XPL Cream that Makes Wrinkles Disappear
    The researchers found that their new material was able to reshape “eye bags” under the lower eyelids and also enhance skin hydration.
    Do you see any hidden issues in using this kind of second skin? will you use it to appear younger?

rajamanickam.a, May 10, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why people can't just grow old gracefully (or disgracefully;)) and just accept it, You can't fight against ageing no matter what kind of overpriced crap you cover yourself with, You're still gonna be old underneath it all.

malky66, May 10, 2016 IP
    rajamanickam.a likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's all about fear, fear of rejection. You see society views aging as a negative thing so to age is considered to be less than or inferior.
    Thus we have a multi billion dollar industry that caters to this fear. This industry promotes youth and sells hair products, makeup and makes plastic surgeons wealthy.
    Until we accept aging as a natural process and one that is not to be feared, products like this anti aging cream will fly off the shelves.

Spoiltdiva, May 10, 2016 IP
    rajamanickam.a and qwikad.com like this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know about the skin, but it's the grey hair that makes men and women appear older than what they are. True story. One day I saw this grandma at my church that looked like someone I knew. I looked closer and sure enough it was that person! She let her hair go grey, and she literally aged by 15 years.

Since we have more fat here in the US than in all other countries combined, I can see how being overweight can make a person appear older. When I travel back to mother Russia some women there look 30 when in actuality they are 50. When I am back in the US I see 30 y.o. women that look 50 because of the extra lb.

qwikad.com, May 10, 2016 IP
  5. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    why not people love to show his skin in naturally?

seoaceindia, May 10, 2016 IP