1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will You Teach Me How To Make Money With Ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by moneymagnet, Jan 7, 2011.

Hello, I have been thinkng about making money on Ebay.

I haven't started yet but I know it's a good way to make money so I would like to start.
    If there is anyone that makes money on Ebay everyday and doesn't mind teaching me,
    please let me know. You can contact me at

Thanks,

moneymagnet, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  2. yolanda2008

yolanda2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you can stat making money on eBay buy selling some stuffs their. As you can see a lot of people using eBay to sell their stuff. It is effective to reach a lot potential customer to buy your product without having to pay for rental bills, staff, electricity and other payable that is needed t for a business to run. It's like having a business at home without having to spent a lot of time.

yolanda2008, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. vietnamtips

vietnamtips Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it sounds good. I am also finding the way to ebay.
    I hear that they can sell some second hand objects here. Right? I have a lot of those. But, I stay at Vietnam. Do you know I can sell those ones?

vietnamtips, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  4. moneymagnet

moneymagnet Peon

Best Answers:
    From my understanding, you can sell pretty much anything as long as it's not too big, or it doesn't go against any of thier policies, and if it isn't illegal of course.

moneymagnet, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  5. hongjun

hongjun Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to sell some 2nd hand stuff such as your clothes, your old cars etc. After that you will know how to make money.

hongjun, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. glassesexpert

glassesexpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to find some products you know well and sell them.

glassesexpert, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  7. DianeS55

DianeS55 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have posted this thread in the Affiliate section so I thought you wanted to learn about the ebay partner network. I know quite a few things about that.

1. Getting an account as a nonUS resident can be tricky, but is possible. Apply with a good looking site focused on products.
    2. Start with one campaign number, and create lots of pages on your site or else use the same campaign number of lots of sites. Busy campaigns make the most money.
    3. Don't use any plugins, just create your auction listings using the tools that epn provides. That way you will always comply with their terms of service.
    4. Use only dot com sites and do not ever put your ebay feeds on a site you don't own.

I have learned all those things the hard way!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
    DianeS55, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  8. emdubl

emdubl Member

Best Answers:
    if you can get accepted into the affiliate program, you can make money via EPN. check out PHPBay. it's a great plugin for wordpress that can be easily integrated and list products on your website. pm me for details.

emdubl, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  9. qantar

qantar Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is quite simple (the theory), you sell your products or unwanted things on eBay. Or you can make some partnership with anybody who has products and sell their products on your own eBay account. But beware, nowadays there are so many fraud in eBay partnership. I've been a victim to one, but luckily I managed to get my money back and give full refund to my buyers.

qantar, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  10. catan

catan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy something then sell it for more then you bought if for.

Sometimes stores have certain items marked way down. You could buy those then resell them on Ebay. I have done that but it takes way too much time.

catan, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  11. dennis.f

dennis.f Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find a reliable dropshipper and sell those items.

dennis.f, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  12. houzhongqiu

houzhongqiu Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not easy selling on ebay, there are many bad customers.

houzhongqiu, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  13. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to start Ebay business 1st thing you should do is do research on products which are in demand and try to sale these products at the start by using different technique like free shipping, discount etc..

Next thing is you should create paypal account, read terms and condition of Ebay and not to forget you should also learn about costs of selling on Ebay i.e. listing fee, a final value fee etc...

You should also use feedback system for your product, this will not only help you to sell your product easily but will also help you to improve you selling technique. Also register ebay affiliate program to promote your item.

For more details you can also refer below link.
    http://pages.ebay.com/education/index.html

sjdataservices, May 23, 2012 IP