1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

will you have a problem with mybb with one click installer

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by mike2148, Apr 19, 2017.

I want to install mybb with one click installer and someone said they would not recommend doing that, does the one click installer have any problems with installing mybb forum

mike2148, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  2. RoseHosting

RoseHosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the one click application, usually there should be no difference between the manual and once click installation.

RoseHosting, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "I wouldn't recommend doing that" isn't a valid concern, unless it's backed up by arguments and reasons for the concern. Ask for reasons, why this would be a bad idea, and so on. Because, as @RoseHosting said, there usually isn't anything different from installing it yourself, and doing it via the one-click install, the latter is just quicker.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  4. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like all the others said before there shouldn't be much difference or concerns. I have used both (one click install and installed it myself) the only thing that was different for me was the version. The one click installer version was a bit outdated, so I installed it manually. That does not mean it is the same case for you. Check the version to see if it is the latest one before you do. Even if it ain't you can update it after.

winner101, Apr 22, 2017 IP