1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will White America Accept Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Boogie Nights, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't have said it any better....

I don't think RP was trying to do too much too quickly, I think his downfall was that he was too smart for 70+% of the population. They couldn't keep up and understand what changes he wanted and how it would affect them in the long run.

We have a rare lot of people on here that actually understand (or hell, at least want to TRY and understand) how our government and laws work. You have to admit, most of our country is sitting around glued to the set watching American Idol rather than learning something about our country. Didn't I hear that more people voted in one American Idol finale than they did in a recent election???

American Idol and the lack of education in our country is starting to take a toll....

Firegirl, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    American is not a democracy, at best you can claim a democratic tradition. We are and have always been a REPUBLIC.

GRIM, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  3. ganpat

ganpat Peon

Best Answers:

ganpat, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes why can't they?

GRIM, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  5. ganpat

ganpat Peon

Best Answers:
    And did you bother to look at the posts that instigated such remarks?

ganpat, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I want some of what you're smoking. :rolleyes:

You assume way too much. That's what makes you ignorant btw.

Yes, look where we are. Better off than we were 8 years ago. Some are, some are not. People were scared shortly after 9/11, but not anymore.

No one likes you? Is that what you said? Ok, maybe its a self esteem thing? What costs are you referring to? You do realize that the costs of goods and services have risen as a direct result of rising energy costs, none of which are the fault of the current president. The rise in fuel costs is a world wide problem.

Again, you assume too much.
    Ah, we are not a true Democracy. We are a Representative Republic. We hire people we think will best server our interests and then let them go do our bidding. We don't vote individually for everything.

Ron Paul is more of an isolationist. If he had his way, we'd having nothing to do with Iraq, or any part of the world for that matter. We'd just remain committed solely to domestic issues here at home, and say F the rest of the world.

The beauty of our society is that we all have the right to mock and criticize anyone we want, even our leaders! We do this without fear of retribution.

Of course I think you know this. From your last post, it's quite evident to me you are likely a confused prepubescent teenager living here in good old USA in a nice upper well to do family.

Go get a skateboard or some other hobby. Your posts here are boring and lack substance.

Mia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    One thing I have found troubling (and it isn't everywhere, but happens enough that I find it troubling), is that I hear the words "individual liberty," and so forth, while I have felt that a couple (and not everyone) here say this, while dismissing what millions, exercising their choice, have done in choosing to reject the RP message. It seems a kind of troubling, paradoxical "dictatorship of liberty" that is being implied - as I have said:

I don't presume all RP people are idiots. It would be nice to be accorded the same starting presumption, regardless of whom I support, if in fact I support anybody.

Yeah, this tactic is used a bit here and there as well. The good thing is that this can be cured , given time under a new era.

northpointaiki, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  8. ganpat

ganpat Peon

Best Answers:
    If you reserve the right to criticize people then you should also expect criticism and not get defensive about it.

The problem is that you seem to have created a Ron Paul persona that even he can't live up to any more.

And the country is not better off than it was 8 years ago.

When i saw "we" i mean Americans. If you actually get away from your basement and travel the world, you will see what i mean. In order to succeed in a global economy one has to be liked. America is not liked or respected. More and more jobs are being outsourced to India and China at the expense of American jobs. Companies that outsource jobs are given tax breaks. Who do you think gives them tax breaks?

Did you know that Marsh Insurance outsourced its entire quality control department to india? 800 out of a job, just like that. ANd you know what, they had the managers from Marsh go to india to train their replacements before firing those managers. In return, Marsh got a huge tax break from the government. That is a verifiable fact, look into it if you want the truth.

The energy prices are high because the dollar is weak. Whose responsibility is that?

We are in a war that is going no where. Apart from not having enough of a reason to go in, they made tactical errors when they were there. Whose responsibility is that?

Did you know that we have lost a number of troops in non combat situations? They were electrocuted in the bathrooms because they didn't have the facilities for proper plumbing, because of government spending regulations in Iraq. The bathrooms got over flooded and soldiers got electrocuted and died. Who cut the spending?

Over $8 billion is unaccounted for in Iraq. Whose responsibility is that?

Did you know that in Iraq, portable toilets are RENTED to the government at $2000 per toilet per month. At that rate, you could build toilets. Who is responsible for signing a contract that wastes that much money?

Before you go about defending the government, look at the real facts. This government has robbed the very people who put them there.

ganpat, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Umm no he's not, you've already been proven wrong about this over and over and over and over again using your very own linked to definition.

GRIM, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  10. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Muslims have given themselves a bad reputation. People remember the thousands of muslims dancing in the streets after 9/11 and the cartoon riots. In the US muslims are treated fairly and a muslim is a lot safer in the US than in muslim countries.

Obama came out of nowhere to give the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Well not really nowhere. He was at the Trinity Church and was discovered.

This will make you wonder more. Obama employed and continues to employ sNation of Islam memebers in high positions on his Illinois and U.S. Senate campaign and office staffs.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/01/obamas_nation_o.html

bogart, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  11. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thats was fabricated video by CNN who later appolized that the video was actually from a religious celebration that was shot way before 911

i hear (and read) conspiracy theory suggests that you have to be a Free Mason club member to win the US presidential election. and Free Mason club is a white supremist male chauvinist underground cult which means McCain wins

sultanofseo, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You should work for PBS. Revisionist history applicants are wanted!

I think the definition of "fucktard" applies here.

Mia, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, this was really useful back in March, when you also repeated the b.s., Bogart:

northpointaiki, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  14. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Credible source to prove this?

LogicFlux, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    People also remember the dancing Israelis, but you don't mention that, do you?

ThraXed, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  16. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These images were not fabricated. They were all taken on 9-11-2001 in the Palestinian territories. I have many more I am happy to share. I believe I also have archived video. None of these photos are from CNN. I don't know what video you claim CNN faked, but that does not change the fact that Palestinians were dancing, giving out candies, and celebrating the murder of Americans by Islamic terrorists.

Please show us all the Israelis dancing in celebration of the murder of Americans on 9-11. I would love to see it. I bet you wont post crap because Israelis were not dancing in celebration.

On the other hand, I will be happy to post the numerous photos of Palestinians dancing in celebration of the murder of my fellow Americans. They partied it up until Arafat realized the PR nightmare and threatened reported and confiscated some of the video and put on his pathetic blood giving charade.

Now, years later, people like you think you can just lie and make up facts. Put up or shut up.

browntwn, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
  18. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Snopes.com has this as FALSE:
    CNN used old footage to fake images of 'Palestinians dancing in the street' after the terrorist attack on the USA.

Why are you purposely misleading people telling them CNN apologized, when it did not happen?

Did I miss the pictures of the dancing Israelis?

Don't you want to tell us about the 4,000 Jews who didn't show up to work that day?

browntwn, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  19. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Theres a video there you fucking spacker.

ThraXed, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Dude chill with the names.

I can be an axxhole like no other myself, but all this is going to do is get you banned.

GRIM, Jul 1, 2008 IP