1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

will tracking codes work in search engines?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by promotingspace.net, Mar 18, 2007.

Hi
    Do you know if I can advertise my referal links in yahoo search.?
    For example this is my affiliate link for clixgalore
    If I advertise this, will that work correctly?
    Thanks

http://www.clixgalore.com/Lead.aspx?BID=36840&AfID=138041&AdID=5105&LP=www.click2content.com

promotingspace.net, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  2. jayaic

jayaic Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to use the tracking code URL as a destination URL for an ad then you'll have no problem.

jayaic, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  3. promotingspace.net

promotingspace.net Peon

Best Answers:
    Yuo mean when I'll have problem?
    Thanks

promotingspace.net, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  4. jayaic

jayaic Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing you are asking if you are going to have problems directing an ad within the Yahoo search listings to the URL you've listed. In that scenario, no you will no problem.

Most large companies running ads on Yahoo, Google, and MSN are using some form of tracking outside of the tracking data provided by the search engine. This is so they can track the sale back to a specific ad placement/source.

All you affiliate/referral URL is the same kind of tracking code. The only difference is that the company is question that you are advertising with your referral link is also having to track weather you are going to get paid for that referral or not, but that will be done after they reach the site in question and will not effect the search engine you are advertising on.

I hope that helps to make a little more sense.

jayaic, Mar 19, 2007 IP