1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Sitemaps help with this problem

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by bsfweb, May 18, 2010.

With a relatively new site for accountants I have made changes from Caps to lowercase for level 4 descriptions, creating thousands of pages not found.
    I believe that this is punishing my site, and the effects may last for many months.
    Will using Google Sitemaps extensively, address this problem, or is there freeware (or similar) that might assit me deal with the rediversion of pages in Webmaster Tools or in the htaccess file?

Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited: May 18, 2010
    bsfweb, May 18, 2010 IP
  2. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have thousands of pages not found I think that I'd redo the whole site so that the search engines can't see that.

JHybrid, May 18, 2010 IP
  3. tomiko

tomiko Member

Best Answers:
    i actually don't get what you mean. it sounds like a simple problem though. detailed description and i'll try to help you.

tomiko, May 18, 2010 IP
  4. aka_le_Mulder

aka_le_Mulder Member

Best Answers:
    Sitemap has nothing to do with your problem. Sitemap is a way to show Google where all your content is and make sure that your pages are indexed.

aka_le_Mulder, May 18, 2010 IP