1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

will promote your google ranking effectively in short span

Discussion in 'Services' started by risingphoenix, May 22, 2010.

hi, put simple i am an expert in web promotion and seo link building and rank improvements, i used to work on a team of expert seo company but then i had to quit the job for a few personal reasons, however i am looking to offer my services part time out here... [note: i am also a graphic desigenr]

so well to the point: i know what im doing, and i know what your not doing right! so i will work on your site and improve your rankings, your page rank, and your traffic all 3 simultaneously!

my charges for working on website are moderately cheap considering the thousands of bucks i've seen people pay to just appear on the first page [ine are custom depending on website to website but usually around 500-1000]

long story short im accepting offers to work on your websites, at max i'd be taking 2 projects for a duration of 2 months, because i dont have the time to put in for more, if you dont see results you dont pay and get your money back if any milestone is achieved..

please send me your website details by pm, if i agree to work on your project then we can continue from there. on mutual approval further contact details will be required.

well i hope we can be of help to each other and remember im accepting only 2 projects

thanking you all,
    nix

risingphoenix, May 22, 2010 IP