1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will islam take over the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nora, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Muzammal786

Muzammal786 Banned

Best Answers:
    That is good answer

Muzammal786, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No it wasn't. It was evasive. It was a reply, But not an answer. It's what people do when the answer they are forced to give publicity is not be the same answer they would give in private surrounded by like minded people.

stOx, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Sad but true. imad completely ducked the question because he didn't want to answer it honestly.

Will.Spencer, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  4. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After 22 year of working as a priest in a church İsrail Komis Duı Santos converted to Islam. He has changed his name to Ismail.

His father wanted him became a priest , and he started to study when he was 14 to become a priest.In 18 he started to learn Bibble , He had learnt Bibble by heart in 3 years. Then he had studied at God's Church school in San Paulo next 9 years. He got a prof . degree with his knowledg, he was managing 5 churches . He worked 22 years as a priest before converting to Islam . He knew probably everything about Bibble and Christianity.

Once one of his friends daughter converted to Islam, while he was trying her to reconvert to Christianity, he had to visit Muslim organisation, Mosques to understand, to talk to Imams. He ad talked with Imams, they told him much about Islam.. gave him a book "Koran, Bibble and sciences" book to read. He tells it took me 3 days reading that book, after reading that book I believed that Islam is only the truth religion.

He tells after 9/11 there is a big interest in Islam in Brazil and in Latin America

ziya, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    ziya:

After 26 years years of living a comparatively normal life, John Wayne Gacy started raping and murdering young boys.

Is your argument that this is a good thing, because John Wayne Gacy chose to do it?

That appears to be your argument in the case of this "İsrail Komis Duı Santos" person.

6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Why is it that people in Islam think rote memorization of the Bible or Koran conveys any sense of understanding or comprehension?

browntwn, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  7. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are they same person John Wayne Gacy and İsrail Komis Duı Santos ? I dont think I know about him

And even pope told that some of priests (dont know tell many of them or not) had been pedophiles(towards boys and girls). He told he is sorry and he will do his best to avoid it . But I mean there were and are( maybe) pedophiles among priests too yet. There are sick persons everywhere

ziya, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  8. swaymedia

swaymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Same Zionists in this forum, people like browntwn and a few others have been trying to keep this ANTI-SEMETIC AND ANTI-ISLAM TOPIC GOING.

Remember Islam is also Semetic,

swaymedia, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  9. ForumFocus.net

ForumFocus.net Banned

Best Answers:
    This is a complicated subject. No other religion in the world speaks outward so much about killing groups of people, taking places over, or shouting 'death to' things. I do not fiind the religion of Islam to be bad itself but I think that people are usin it for perverse means to get their sick political agendas across.

ForumFocus.net, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You are the one who posts about it in every thread.
    You are the one starting multiple threads about it.

The funny thing is you are still clueless about the word and its meaning. But I will repeat for you again that I think you are a jew hating antisemite.

Ironically, I don't think I ever used the word on DP until you came along and asked to be called one. It was not a word I thought had much impact or chose to use.

But for you, I will happily give you the label. You earned it.

browntwn, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    "Islam" is a religion.

"Semitic" is a group of languages and a group of people (Descendants of Shem).

Are you saying that only Arabs can be Muslims? Are you attempting to claim that Iranians, Pakistani's, Indonesians, and Malaysians are not real Muslims?

It appears that you are very confused.