1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will islam take over the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nora, Jan 20, 2008.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    MEMRI is well known by Arabs for its really very bad translating, here is an example where you can see MEMRI translation, the original text, and the real translation, its available to all, to see.

but why they do this? Norman Finkelstein answers:

source

in the same article, other well known experts speak about MEMRI TV:

MEMRI and Wafa Sultan:

so, why should we trust MEMRI?

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If you watch the Global Incident Map, you will clearly see that followers of Islam are responsible for a disproportionate percentage of the incidents of violence and terrorism on our planet.

The Islamists in this thread try to dissemble by using a bizarre argument that goes something like "Islam is not responsible for all violence, therefore Islam is not responsible for any violence." I'm not sure how that argument is supposed to make sense to any rational person.

No person of conscience could watch the Global Incident Map for very long and still manage to defend Islam.

I call on all of our brothers and sisters who are currently serving as chattel of Islam to awaken and throw off their bonds. Reject the past; join the future. Give up the primitive beliefs of your ancestors and step into the future as rational individuals.

Please, please, visit Faith Freedom and evaluate your options for living.

Will.Spencer, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to belive MEMRI, this is a video of the man himself . . .

do you not believe your own eyes and ears?

browntwn, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  4. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok Will, have it your way, but you will never ever be able to extinguish Islam no matter how hard you try. It will only continue to grow and grow like it is doing right now.

ThraXed, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    There is no rational reason to believe that future generations of educated human beings will choose to follow a 7th century death cult.

Almost no one today believes in the Roman, Greek, or Norse gods. Islam will eventually end up in the same situation. "Allah" will join Zeus, Jupiter, Tinia, and Odin -- all replaced by reason and progress.

You just can't murder enough people to keep a bad idea alive forever.

6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I know its a man, like that video in the example, with the Palestinian kid, it was real kid too, but the translation was not real, note that they broadcast in English, and other languages, even Japanese, not sure how they have it in Japanese, or in Danish..

here we go again, before singing please, give sources, try to tell us what really bothers you? try to discuss, I can do like you and keep saying Israel is criminal, Zionist are destructing the world, they have terrorist agenda, bluh bluh bluh, S.O.S

but instead I showed you by example, sourced, now, tell me why should we trust MEMRI after what I posted about them, are they a reliable unbiased source about the Islamic world?

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    imad:

Are you now claiming that you don't believe Al-Aqsa TV?

8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly I do not watch it, to believe what they show or not, in fact I never heard about it except from these threads, but even if it was CNN or AlJazeera, or any other TV, I do not believe any of them without researching.

besides, its not Al-Aqsa we are speaking about, yes Al-Aqsa may have shown that ceremony, but you are talking about MEMRI, should I believe MEMRI translation after knowing it was not real in many occasions?

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    imad:

And please, quit trying to change this into a discussion of Israel. Israel is irrelevant to this discussion. Israel is just one nation which is the victim of Islamist violence. Let's talk about the other victims of Islamist violence, such as Pakistan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or the Sudan.

Blaming Israel for Islamist violence is stupid. Israel is one tiny little nation of around seven million people. Islamist violence is a global phenomena. It has murdered people in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, and both North and South America.

Israel is just a tiny speck of dust on the map. Your focus on it is fanatical and ridiculous. Israel is not the cause of Islamist violence -- the Qua'ran is.

10. Forumhorizon

Forumhorizon Banned

Best Answers:
    Well a cleric in Hamas just said that he wants to invade the Holy Capital in Rome (Vatican). Back when the religion first started it began itself by invading Mecca. Then for the next hundreds of years it invaded and took over land. Before the crusades were ever launched, Muslims had invaded 66% of Christian land. And it had tried to take over all of western Europe but was stopped at the Battle of Tours. On the eastern front they tried to take Constantinople for hundreds of years and they kept on trying until they did. So they invaded most of Africa, all of the Middle East essentially, eastern Europe, India (now they got Pakistan).

These days they have a major presence in eastern Asian islands, the fastest growing name in England is Mohammod, the Muslim population is also increasing in other European countries. It is currently the fastest growing religion. Islamic extremists have stated that they want to invade America and Israel, and now the vatican and Rome (which would require the invading of Italy).

So who knows...

Forumhorizon, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I know very well what this thread is all about, you mentioned MEMRI and quoted it, I found its important to post some info about MEMRI, its not my fault that MEMRI has strong ties with Israel.

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So you have no defense of Islamist violence except to blame the Jews?

13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    what a kind of question is this?

I will gladly answer you, but first, can you please tell me how you define Islamist, and how you define Islamist violence, and who practice Islamist violence, all Muslims? some of them, majority of them?

and what kind of violence? and where does it take place?

your question is very unclear.

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    @imad
    there is no doubt that palestanians are really bad at PR.look at it like this
    the rockets have no value. it is ineffective and it is a PR disater. palastanians should try a gundi like approach
    @will
    the guy is innocent by the reason of insanity.lol but for real you have to accept that these are acts of desperation. these guys have lived like this all their life. palestanians need help.

pizzaman, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Looking at "Palestinian" violence will never give you a true holistic picture of the phenomena we are experiencing. It would be like the blind man who felt the elephants trunk and thought that he was touching a snake.

"Palestinian" violence is just one small example of the Islamist violence. You have to look at Islamist violence across the entire globe to truly understand it's nature.

You also have to look at the phenomenon over time, starting with Muhammad himself.

9:29 Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low. ​

In another note, perhaps ThraXXed is correct about the power and influence of Islam growing in Britain:

"New figures from CST last month showed that the number of violent assaults on Jews in the UK reached 114 last year, the highest since records began in 1984. (The Daily Express, 4th March 2008)​

16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you mentioned this before in this thread, and its been refuted, did you read?

any thing new?

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    browntwn, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  18. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    The quran was refuted? There's something you don't see every day :D

GTech, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  19. imad