1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will i Retain the same position...

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by needadwords, Jul 3, 2009.

Hi,
    I started the campaign latst month, QS is 10/10,& Ctr is 9-13%, when i bidded for 2.25$, got 2'nd rank with 120-160 clicks daily....

Yestersday i changed my bid from 2.25$ to 1.75$, but pushed from 2'nd to 3'rd rank, now the ctr is 5-6.5%, Only about 80 clicks. per day ........., still QS is 10/10........

When i tried to increse bis from 1.75$ to 2.254 , it not showing on second place now.............
    ( i tested incrementally from 1.75$ to 2$, then 2.25$, for all bid it shows only 2'nd position) How to regain my second position now...

Any idea/suggestions , adwords guru...............

needadwords, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just give it some time. What you have to realize is that by dropping your CPC and therefore your position, you affected all competitors around you. Other ads took over your higher position and taking advantage of higher CTR in that position and now you are trying to catch up. If their ads were getting better CTR than you, you will have a harder time to catch up. Try different ads to get higher CTR than you did before.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  3. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    an important factor to concider is your conversion rate, even though your ctr is lower you might have a higher conversion ratio

vstar, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  4. mediawiser

mediawiser Guest

Best Answers:
    You can move nack to second posoton, but it can take a time 3-6h.

mediawiser, Jul 6, 2009 IP