1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

will google pay for new site but large earning?

Discussion in 'Google' started by tonystuck, Feb 11, 2009.

last month i create a new website with 30k IP and 300,000 pageview daily. CTR is 3.5%, around 10000 click per day.
    Average $400 per day. now my account got $12,000.

I don't do any cheat and it google safe site. But i have heard many people complaints they get banned without doing nothing.

As you guess, will i get banned because of large amount of this? Anyone get higher earning and receive money?

tonystuck, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Keep playing it safe and you should keep earning money. The longer you keep that up, the more Google may value your traffic. If anything shady happens to your account you do stand a good chance of getting banned. Someone could click spam your ads and end up getting you banned. So the income is not 100% reliable. They won't simply hold payment just because the amount is too high though. I have a friend who makes over a million through adsense each year.

vansterdam, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  3. HealingTone

HealingTone Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not doing anything illegal you will not get banned. However if your site enables users to download copyrighted videos...then you may catch up with you in the end.

HealingTone, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  4. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    You site might get Google's attention, better justify that you have not violated any terms or condition.

WishBone, Feb 11, 2009 IP