1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Google Approve My Apps Website ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mayank6169, May 12, 2013.

I currently own a website techdroidtheory.com and I want to create another website with domain apps.techdroidtheory.com will google approve my my website If a submit my application now ? Or if my website techdroidtheory.com gets approved can I place adds on apps.techdroidtheory.com without any risk ?

And also what kind of apps can be there for download , should it be only free one or can it a paid one too ? I saw many android apps website got approved for adsense but I have seen apktop.com which always get its account banned and they change their domain always to get approve.

mayank6169, May 12, 2013 IP
  2. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They accept it later. Your website did not have enough content.

humtuma, May 12, 2013 IP
  3. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site will be approved by Google, Content is good but ensure that it's 6 months old domain name.
    Also if you are looking for other ways to make money via your site then PM me once, I would be happy to help you!

Karshim Kanwar, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  4. satz27

satz27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use adsense on both domains either prefix/suffix. Get more traffic as you got more facebook fans and ask them often to visit your website.

satz27, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  5. mayank6169

mayank6169 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey yesterday I have applied for adsense again but they rejected the application again. My domain is also 6 months old now , it was register on 4 JAN.

mayank6169, Jun 11, 2013 IP