1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will google adwords approve this site without problem?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by avivmanor8, Feb 8, 2018.

Let's say i start a campaign today are those site are going to get approvement ?

premiumaccountsuk.com
    paradeshop.net

Don't answer if you don't know please.
    only Adwords experts.

avivmanor8, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as a site follows Adwords policies, you will have no problem. There are also policies regarding ads. So it is best to read and understand the policies before launching a campaign.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 12, 2018 IP
  3. Manoj Negi

Manoj Negi Banned

Best Answers:
    You can face the copyrights restricted term policy issue, Google has different policies for Games and Copyrights related content, you have to submit your website to Google for their approval.

Cheers!

Manoj Negi, Feb 20, 2018 IP
  4. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of asking this here, why don't you setup the Adwords campaign and submit your website for review? In my opinion, Google won't accept your websites because most of your links are pointing to other websites and I don't think you are authorized to seller monthly plan of netflix and other apps. You may bypass Google's automated quality audit software but they will catch you during manual audit.

devjeetsingh, Feb 21, 2018 IP