1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will get in trouble?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Shane Pfannes, Mar 28, 2019.

I recently made a purchase that falls into the adult category (no, it wasn’t prostitution).

I have been with PayPal for a long time, always keep a decent balance, and have PayPal credit that has never even had a late payment.

I didn’t know what I was doing was against PayPal’s rules until the person didn’t send the item and I starting googling things to see what to do.

I know that I’d easily win my dispute but aside from being embarrassed having to tell anyone else about this at PayPal, I’ve read they close adult related seller’s accounts, so even though I didn’t know, I was technically violating the rules too, right?

So if I make the dispute to get my money back will PayPal even possibly ban me for having purchased this item in the first place?

I want my money back and I don’t like getting ripped off but I need my PayPal account and can’t risk losing it.

Any help on what to do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shane Pfannes, Mar 28, 2019 IP