1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wikileaks needs your help

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am currently hosting one of Wikileaks mirrors, I have sent them money and I have hosted the site for operation payback which took down visa/mastercard/paypal for a short time which got me a visit from the FBI and a interview with the Washington post. I basically told the FBI to warrant to get any client information on the group operation payback and that I will take their site offline because I was unknowingly hosting it at the time.

I wish I would have seen this thread sooner but these forums have become pretty boring and I haven't posted anything on here since November. Been hanging out on WHT just about everyday now for the last like 8 months.

ChrisMiller, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congratz , you've made the world a better place

Regards ,
    Iron

ApocalypseXL, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats, you may have earned the owner of DigitialPoint a sopena for your IP address.

Corwin, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good Job +1, young Americans like you need to stand up. Unfortunately, an overwhelming majority of Americans on this forum support government oppression of journalists, war crimes, excessive secrecy and abusive governments. All of them have been calling for assanges head and closing of wikileaks, but I'm sure IRL people like you are in the majority.

Have you had the chance to watch something I made yet?

Helvetii, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  5. ChrisMiller

Best Answers:
    If you would have actually read what I said, the FBI had already showed up at my door I suspended Operation paybacks site and openly refused to do anything else, including take down the wikileaks mirror.

I told the 2 agents which showed up at my front door if you have a problem with free speech, move to Iran it would be a perfect place for people like you.

It was way to high in my opinion for something which there was no proof he did in the first place. Anything that can incriminate US military members and their leaders for war crimes and bring disgrace upon the US and damage relations with other countries is needs to be welcomed with open arms. I can't wait for those Nice Bank of America documents, we need some more juicy government corporate relations information released.

I live in the US I was born here and I have lived here my entire life. Seeing what is left of our pathetic government collapse because of documents being released online. That would just be the greatest thing that has happend in the world to date.

ChrisMiller, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Given your posts. I sincerely doubt you were clueless that you facilitating a coordinated attack on privately owned business interests. I'm glad our government didn't their waste time(and my money) prosecuting you, but if you or your parents have a pot to piss in, you might want to consider the consequences of civil litigation should a company like MasterCard decide to pursue you for your part in the matter. Calling vandalism "freedom of speech" makes you either a criminal or just criminally stupid.

Bail is normally set based on flight risk, severity of the crime, and ability to pay. In your opinion, the crime was not that severe, but I think its safe to say the guy is a flight risk, and 200k did not exceed his ability to pay. His bondsman has a good 80% chance he wont skip bail.

Incriminate for war crimes? Are you high? The left wing conspiracy theorists are all over this crap because none of the documents produce such a stinging indictment against any US individual or organization. Most of the crap is conjecture put together by US diplomats of the actions of our allies and enemies. Any legitimate misdeeds being exposed would be welcome.

Seriously though, why would you pray for documents that would incriminate our US military. Do you hate the US military that much? What if I were to cheer on anything that could incriminate your wimpy teenage white bread ass? Where does such idiotic hatred come from?

Helvetii, you are wimpy +100. You keep whipping out your lame video every time you get a beat down. Its pathetic. I suppose it does better for your reputation than quoting Hitler, or telling us about the evils of NATO, or any of the other idiocy you espouse, but it is pathetic nonetheless. If you ever get a break from ripping off Google's clients via Adsense fraud, you might want to pick up some new game. Maybe change the dress on your cross dressed avatar. Anything. Really. I'm just trying to help.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
    Obamanation, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  7. ChrisMiller

Best Answers:
    I was totally clueless that I was hosting their website until they showed up at my door if you chose not to believe that is your own opinion. My system automatically sets up accounts once they are purchased, even someone on 1 of my resellers plans could have sold hosting to them I never checked and I really don't care to I just disabled it after they questioned me and went on with my day. I live on my own and I am pretty well off I pay my Taxes and prob a hell alot more then your "unemployed" ass have or ever will. (Small Business credits don't help much)

No idea why they would even consider suing me none of my services which Operation payback was using were used to directly ddos them only provide links to the tools which they distributed and to instruct people on how to use them.

Nope not high, and I not a teenager haven't been for almost a year now. I don't hate the military I just hate the people in charge. The United States invaded a country with no evidence of WOMD which was the reason we were there in the first place, and they found no such thing.

8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Feds don't make phone calls when an email will do. Feds don't send out agents when a phone call will do. If it was a matter of ignorantly hosting a site that facilitated such an attack, a visit by the feds would not have been necessary. My guess is you received more than one such email and ignored it.

Yah yah. Your the type of guy who shows up to a dick measuring contest with a ruler, while everyone else has a yard stick. I'm fairly confident you are more well off than Helvetii, if it makes you feel better. My comment was about corporate giants using civil litigation against you for your part in illegal activities. My comment was about you being bankrupt by legal fees and judgments in said civil litigation, and having any assets seized once you lose in court. My comment was certainly not about your pathetic income which I am quite confident the combined value of my welfare, disability checks, and food assistance checks exceed.

Well, since you are a man now.... I guess I better check the snot nosed teenager accusations... ;D.

Right. Dad cheated on Mom, so I decided to burn down the house with him in it. Love that logic.

9. ChrisMiller

Best Answers:
    Never got an email never got a phone call which surprised me, if they would have done so I would have taken it down without question. I have no idea how long I hosted it either it could have been hours it could have been months I just didn't care to check I just disable it and called it good. I have received a phone call ~2 years ago from the FBI for something related to someone running a big time bank phishing site that managed to find my services so dealing with the FBI due to the actions of present and past clients is nothing new to me.

I never took any part in Operation Payback never paid any real attention to it until the FBI showed up at my door, after that I supported on twitter and that was about it.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  10. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your kidding right ? It's just an example.

popotalk, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  11. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its just great to see you get pissed everytime I post the video, I bet words couldn't do a better job. ;)

Helvetii, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You wouldn't hold it against me if I was on government assistance, would you?

I probably get as much joy from watching you openly admit to trolling as you do thinking you actually got the desired reaction. You've confused pity with angst. Like I said, I'm just trying to help.

13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm familiar with xtranormal.com where you would have made that video. Actually, the words would have been the only original thing about the video.

Rebecca, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  14. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course not. I'm just confused and will go back and read your posts on other threads. It will be a while though.

popotalk, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I can save you the trouble. FreeTheNoob just read my profile. I joined this forum as a typical supporter of Democratic causes and built my profile accordingly. A year or so ago, I saw the light, changed sides, and never updated my profile. I'll fix it up tonight.

Obamanation, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  16. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Uh oh... surely not. Is the video copyrighted ? I think Helvetti has been banned before in the past...

Blue Star Ent., Jan 8, 2011 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The words are also the only original thing in any book. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Another silly post. Just like these:

Question:

Answers:

His conclusion:

Amazing! He thinks Assanges assembly of lawyers and the ROW are all stupid and he and Obamanation know better. From his username I guess he runs an enterprise? Now I'm totally convinced that US is the land of opportunities! Almost anyone can run an enterprise! :rolleyes:

;) :cool:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
    Helvetii, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  19. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I suppose so...:)

Blue Star Ent., Jan 9, 2011 IP
  20. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Helvetii as in many countries getting a license for a single proprietorship is not a problem. Just pay a nominal fee at local city hall. Voila ! A license. I would believe if people has a long running brick and mortar address not just a fly-by night enterprise. Most have a license for Flea Market or selling donated goods as such.

Anyway you know that is a sugar coated enterprise BS Enterprise. :D

popotalk, Jan 9, 2011 IP