1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wikileaks needs your help

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Arnie, Dec 5, 2010.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helps to remember Gworld is here for entertainment value, not information.

For example he keeps saying stuff like "Republicans are not only stupid but also are illiterate and can´t read". Really? Illiterate AND can't read? As opposed to what... people who are illiterate but CAN read, or maybe the ones that are literate but can't read?

And why does someone ranting about others literacy keep mentioning "rouge states"? Are those anything like "rogue states", or do they have on makeup? :)

Just hit the report button when he intentionally ignores P&R guidelines and wave bye as he exits. I'd give him roughly a week.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
    robjones, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Spelling mistake happens when it is late at night and you type fast to answer some stupid people nonsense but it doesn´t change the fact that you are quite satisfied with your country being marginally better than Somalia, Malaysia,.... in some aspects, instead of demanding for higher standards.

gworld, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In this case you have my sympathy since it seems you are neither Republican or Democrat, you are simply Confused. ;):D

gworld, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  4. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL gworld, you never stop entertaining me. I am the confused guy too since I'm neither. :D

popotalk, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't let him fool you. Being a registered Democrat wouldn't make him like you any more. As an American,you represent the evil empire that brought down the dream that was the USSR.

Gworld, I welcome the comparison of the US to any other nation that spends 33% of it's national budget on the military, picking up most of the tab to defend the ideals that your nation stands for so that your nation can spend the money on socialized health care(which still sucks by the way). When you figure out what that nation is, lets talk. In the mean time, I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom my nation provdes, and then questions the manner in which we provide it. I would rather you just said thank you,

Obamanation, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The w4r3z d00dz were sentenced to a year in jail and approximately $4.5M in damages, and I still see people using their example as a reason Assange will never be convicted.

The entire Leftist-Islamist alliance appears to be deeply based upon misogyny.

Will.Spencer, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  7. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
  8. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool! I always like a good coup, especially one by Islamists who are angry with their government for cooperating with the USA! Its the humanitarian in me really. Wonder if he has anything that could cause such a coup in Pakistan! I think it would be great if Pakistan could get some new leadership that didn't care about retaliatory strikes and decided to nuke India. Like you, it would make me respect Assange all the more. I bet you he'd make Time magazines man of the year then, for sure!

Obamanation, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Love the misinformation , he was chosen by CNN's voters as the most intriguing person of the year . Not by CNN officials . Also due to the fact that the take-aleak scandal is still on-going and went BIG in November I'd say that this is natural .

Also i like the fact that his next release shows that Arabs are cooperating whit the US . Fuk NO ! They should never cooperate whit Satan . They should cooperate whit nice people like China , Radical Islamist or NK . How dare they cooperate whit the CIA !!! Behead them for that !!!

Right Helvetii ? Or do you think they will be applauded when they enter the mosque ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This just throws one more log onto the fire that is the world now that Pax Americana is dead.

I hope everyone enjoys the smell of decaying bodies.

Will.Spencer, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  11. HARRY256

HARRY256 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are tehre any information on wikileaks about how USA sees Greece, Cyprus, UAE, Turkey, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq?

HARRY256, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The recent "leaks" are a mass of gossip between diplomatic personnel. That won't tell you how "USA" sees anything, it will only tell you the opinion of one bureaucrat at one moment in time. If you want to find out how "USA" sees something, talk to a bunch of real Americans.

Will.Spencer, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  13. HARRY256

HARRY256 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested in that point exactly!
    The Diplomat talks.

HARRY256, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Well then read the leaks and enjoy your gossip. :p

Personally that reminds me of spending an entire day at the DMV.

Will.Spencer, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  15. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was going to say the same thing. Americans are so caught up with other things that Wikileaks is an unknown quantity
    to ( I am going to guess ) perhaps 70 percent of them. No links to back that up, I just know my country.

Blue Star Ent., Jan 1, 2011 IP
  16. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helvetii, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cotidianul - is a newspaper that had medium credibility in the early 2000s . It has long lost it's team of journalists and is now nothing more then a shadow . Looking at the online version is a even bigger waste of time . So ya I grant myself the diploma of "Best tuner in the EU" - it's an honor ;)

ApocalypseXL, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I bet they welcomed Hitler too. :p

It doesn't appear to be affecting BAC.

This is news?

You are incredibly dumb if you really think that anyone over the age of five hasn't broken some law. Go read what Rand wrote about laws, and Nietzche, and Silverglate. If the loon isn't being prosecuted, it's because someone in the administration is keeping it from happening.

Will.Spencer, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  20. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ Read the first line of your signature ;)

Helvetii, Jan 6, 2011 IP