1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wierd error in my ad_network_ads.txt

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by a389951l, Oct 7, 2004.

I am getting the following error statements when I checked my ad_network_ads.txt file:

Warning: halt(./includes/functions_log_error.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.sites/33/site5/web/includes/db_mysql.php on line 318

Warning: halt(): Failed opening './includes/functions_log_error.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/.sites/33/site5/web/includes/db_mysql.php on line 318

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

a389951l, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try flushing your ad_network_ads.txt file so it's empty and it will start over... Maybe it was an error from when you were setting it up initially.

digitalpoint, Oct 7, 2004 IP
  3. dazzlindonna

dazzlindonna Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been getting that same error periodically this morning. I've flushed the file and so far its ok now. But it might be something you should look into.

dazzlindonna, Oct 12, 2004 IP