1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Widget creation

Discussion in 'PHP' started by forumlover, Dec 1, 2006.

Hi
    I am looking for someone who is up for programing me a widget, like the one you put onto myspace etc.
    Description:
    These should be of good design. On the website there must be, placed on the homepage, a place where a code can be generated for the widget, and places to enter all other details needed to generate the widget code. A good professional design is need along with a logo. The widget also will have 4 colour options like, incircles.com "Choose a color theme"
    The widget, Its simply a rate me widget, there should be several options of a rate me question, like "Am I a good friend?" or "Am I good looking?" and users rate them by pressing there mouse over the stars and giving a rating or of 5.
    When users are on the website getting the code there should be about 4/5boxes where the user would enter in the questions they want the people to rate them on, these would then appear on the widget along with the star ratings. The results are then shown.
    Anyone how can do this work please PM me and give me a bid for the work.
    Thanks

forumlover, Dec 1, 2006 IP