1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WickedGothClothing.com - For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ChickenMan, Jul 20, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am a domain/website developer. I built this website from the ground up with the right targeted keywords. There has been lots of traffic to this site as it is niche specific. At the moment I am working on other projects and have not had much time to put into this website, however, I have made $15 dollars through Amazon Associates and additional money through Adsense on the site.

This website has great potential for expansion and will make you money in the long run. I have proof that this is a money maker, you just have to put some time and effort into it like any other venture.

How is it monetized?
    This website is mostly monetized with Amazon Associates and Adsense.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Take as little or as much time as you like. The more time you put into you will obviously see more results. On average I put about 4 hours a week on this site and just autopilot from there.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    At present, I haven't run into any problems. The site has a few pages and there is a disclaimer to cover your end of things.

ChickenMan, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You built this from the ground up?

It's just a Wordpress theme :D

Also, the money you claim to have made via Adsense was around 6 cents over 3 months - nothing to brag about.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 21, 2015 IP