1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why you you think you should become a blogger

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by ankittlasto, Sep 14, 2013.

Tell mew guys what it is about blogging that you like most and compel you become a professional blogger

ankittlasto, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love the feeling I get of making a new blog posts, sharing my thoughts with the world, building a community, and making money from it at the same time. It's my passion.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  3. Croms Bones

Croms Bones Peon

Best Answers:
    I have done and continue to do A LOT of writing- short stories, political commentary, reviews, articles. I just never thought of consolidating all of those efforts into a blog.

Lately, there has been a lot of subjects that have come down the pipes that I feel not only compelled to write about, but that my opinion is of a rarer flavor that I don't see a lot of. Hopefully, this will translate into an eventual successful blog.

Croms Bones, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  4. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    It allows me to reach out to the world in a way that wouldn't have been possible 20 years ago.
    and of course, it can be a good source of income if you're really dedicated.

uleesgold, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  5. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Being able to share my opinion on various niche topics is always my main motivation for blogging. If I just wanted to share information, I would write articles for a site like Squidoo or Hubpages, which is more like a wiki.

Lokahi, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  6. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can monetize your blog so you can start collecting revenue from it! There are several different ways you can add revenue streams to your blog such as Google Adsense Ads, Affiliate Links, and selling your own products. We’ll also cover how to start collecting subscribers to your blog and building your list.

ktp2012, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  7. Alicia Tang

Alicia Tang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like blogging for fun and use them to post what I like.

Alicia Tang, Sep 26, 2013 IP