1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why YOU and your articles need to be out there.

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Kraven2, Jan 25, 2011.

Okay people here we go. Trying to stretch myself to be able to sit up long enough to get some actual work done, and what better way to do it then to write and post a lengthy thread in here(I need only a few minutes to break the 2 hour mark, but I am going for gold :D )

O/T

Popular belief is that in here we are all writers, and assuming we consider ourselves professionals who sell a valuable skill and product to match, I think each and every one of you should be making a passive income online.

Now, I can almost hear some of you saying, are you crazy? I am busy enough finishing my assignments in time and now I have to write extra for stuff I am not guaranteed to make money on?

The short answer to that is yes, you should. Why? For your clients sake.
    Think about it for a minute: You(most of you anyway) write content for the web. It ends up on blogs, sites and article directories with the purpose of either generating traffic to a destination site or to make money through means like Adsense and the likes.

Now, some of you say I write to supply my client's readers with fresh content, well if that is the case let me ask you this: How does your client make money? The answer can only be one out of three things:

1. Advertising on the site(Adsense, Adbrite, and similar networks)
    2. Selling a product(any product, Clickbank, eBooks, or a web shop, etc...)
    3. Selling a service(Anything subscription based)

Your articles are meant to increase the above, any way you look at it, only how can you supply your clients with quality content if you can't even make it work for you? The other side of the medal is, that if you can make it work for you, why don't you? I mean, in that case you are missing out on a lot of those nice little green bills we call dollars :D

The bottom line of it all is that in order to produce quality you have to be in touch with that market, and as an added bonus those articles can in turn serve you well as a means to provide future clients with samples, and not only of your writing, but your proven results!

There! my 2 cents, and record broken. I guess I am about ready to get back to work :)

Cheers!

Kraven2, Jan 25, 2011 IP