1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Yahoo disables search?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by nomadic, Nov 2, 2010.

Hi friends!
    I am new here. Please let me know when I search in yahoo search engine continuously, then on a fix period it gives no result. Why it happens and what can be done to recover it?

nomadic, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  2. ogle

ogle Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya, very true. Yahoo thinks that someone is misusing its data base, any bad software. so yahoo disable search function on that IP address. I don't know when it recovers. Maybe not on same date. It was called yahoo 999 error.

ogle, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  3. dril

dril Active Member

Best Answers:
    As I think, nomadic wants to ask that why yahoo stops to show result when you search continuous for long period. For example, you are making seo report for a website which has more than 50 keywords. 50 keywords don't mean 50 searches because you have to search about 200 times if your website is not on first page. In this case yahoo does not give result. Many times, I too, encountered this problem. Anyone who can throw some light on it??

dril, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  4. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    that's normal.. google do that when they think they search is automated..

bogs, Nov 4, 2010 IP