1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why would earnings go down overnight?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Gavin55555, Aug 16, 2013.

I know Adsense says, "However, these earnings aren't finalized until the end of the month, when we make adjustments to your account" ...

But I was up late last night in the early hours of August 16th and it said X-amount for "today so far" and this morning it has a lower amount. And no, my "yesterday" amount didn't go up to compensate for it.

Their excuse for changing the amounts is that it will change at the end of the month.

Any ideas?

I've been very suspicious of how my earnings have gone down dramatically and even posted a question about it on this forum. Also, almost every day I see my account jump from zero to X-amount and then it never changes again, even throughout the high traffic period.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    Gavin55555, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. Gavin55555

Gavin55555 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the most ridiculous unhelpful Adsense site on the web. Jeeze.

Gavin55555, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  3. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about this , but have you tried any other Ad network?

Alin Alex, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Comments like that are likely to see you get no offers of help at all. Patience is the key, some people funnily enough have day jobs, and families to look after and aren't chained to this forum!!! No time for helping if that's your attitude then find another forum. Had you put that up on warrior forum, you'd probably have had death threats by now as they take no prisoners!

adsenseplr, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  5. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^All true. Made me want to close the thread right away. Impatient op

HostPlanz, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  6. Gavin55555

Gavin55555 Peon

Best Answers:
    Then close it, you pathetic forum addicts. I've seen your posts *everywhere* on this forum, you two at the end. This forum is how you make yourself feel important in real life, condescending to strangers on the Internet. You didn't answer it before -- you only answered it to "put me in my place" because I made that comment. Internet forum addicts are the strangest personality disorders there are. Close it already, pathetic b|tches. I only checked one last time before I took the bookmark off my browser.

Gavin55555, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  7. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    .....says the guy begging for help and raging because he didn't receive any, lol. Don't worry princess, your earnings of ₹0.03 Indian Rupees per month will soon be back up to ₹0.05 Indian Rupees and you'll be able to feed your family once again.

HostPlanz, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  8. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, OP you should be patient.. you talk the talk and you walk what you just talk.. don't tell us what you are..

To tell you the truth, I have the same problem.. Was hitting around $10 per day then suddenly, I am getting around 3 - 7 per day which was really odd since my traffic increase but my CTR is really low esp at 7 -10 PM EST time, click has gone south when that time use to be highest CTR.. Also started mid aug.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
    point2, Sep 3, 2013 IP