1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why won't my site rank in Google?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Cartman, Mar 21, 2005.

My MSN results have been nothing short of stellar, while Google doesn't even find me in the top 100 for any of my targetted keywords. I actually hit the #1 spot on MSN for "Dave Chappelle tickets", and am doing pretty well with Yahoo as well.. But I'm not ranking at all with Google. When I ran the sandbox detection tool on seomoz.com, I got the following results, can anyone figure out why this is happening and if there's something else I should be doing?

Google Not in Top 100
    Google - allinanchor Not in Top 100
    Google - allintitle 9
    Google - allintext 7
    Yahoo! 37
    MSN (Beta) 1
    Teoma Not in Top 100

Without anchor text showing, I'm not going to show up in Google? Because with Google only updating their BLs every 3 months, it's making it impossible for me to target ever-changing keywords. The co-op has worked miracles for MSN and Yahoo because of how fast the BLs are detected by them, but Google continues to confuse me.

Help!

Cartman, Mar 21, 2005 IP