1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why When a Muslim Defends his Land against Isreal or US... is considered a Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by -ME-, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:

Please lay out the millions we've killed and the reasons why. You can start with Iraq. The overwhelming majority of Iraqi deaths have been at the hands of other Iraqis, largely muslim on muslim.

Holy Shit! What a surprise, pointless violence in the name of Islam. "My version of the story about the guy who received visions in a cave from god is more accurate than your version! You must die! Now hold still while I behead you in a fashion reminiscent of a civilization before civilization!"

The only reason they weren't killing each other in mass numbers while Saddam was in power is because he was a bigger asshole than any of the other ones, so he was feared, and rightly so.

The US has always been justified in entering any of the major conflicts that it has entered. The problem is, you really have to have an appreciation for freedom and western values to even begin to be able to comprehend it. For example, if you're a die hard communist you'll never think we were justified in going into Vietnam or Korea. Why would you? Our efforts during the cold war is what put the threat of global communist dominance to bed.
    Or if you're an aspiring suicide bomber or just a fan of them, then you're probably not going to be able to tune into that frequency eithaer. Some will never accept the explanation of our actions and that's just fine, because chances are, they are the ones we're fighting in the first place.

LogicFlux, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Was your ancestors also one of those Indians who sold their nation and worked as scouts for the army to help them to kill the Indians? :rolleyes:

gworld, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    So what are you complaining about? Israel and Hamas had a cease-fire for a couple of months. Then Hamas ended it and shot rockets at Israel, 60 of them, two days ago. Israel responded, so it's fair game, right?

F33l1ngz, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    The ceasefire was supposed to end on December 18th, so Hamas did not ended it, it was expired, but Hamas refused to extend it, I think that's what you meant, might look the same for some, but its not,

as they declared Israel violated the ceasefire in several occasions, one of them was:

source

Israel official claim was, from the same source:

and..

despite what they just did was "disrupt the calm"

the other major violation Israel did of the ceasefire was the blockade of the crossings, despite that the agreement said they should be open, which resulted in worsening the humanitarian conditions of the people of Gaza as Amensty International described,

Israeli blockade worsening Gaza crisis

but Israel did not, and things got even worse, as Amensty INternational announced on December 8,

source

so who really violated the agreement? and what is the use on keeping on ceasefire that give Israel a free hand to assassinate Palestinians, and make Gaza strip an open air prison?

imad, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  5. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:

Now you tell me how many rockets were fired during the ceasefire? (from gaza to israel)

Lemon116, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  6. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    You want to tell us that Hamas is violating and Isreal is a poor side?? Isreal is violating since it stolen the land. But the problem most of western countries support its violation then no one will ever discover any violation it causes.

Hamas rockets are considered fireworks among isreali missiles. Do u know that isreali soldier is cat.. guess why?? becuase they dont want to fight on the ground they know they will lose.

-ME-, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  7. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:

You really make me laugh.. you are going to tell me that BUSH entered Iraq to Free people from Saddam or to disconnect any nuclear ability??

1,000,000 Iraqi died when USA entered Iraq until now,

The goal was OIL. Becuase USA dont give a shit to any muslim or arab who dies. as you see whats happening in Gava, Iraq, Afghan, Lebanon (before).

People WakeUP!

-ME-, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Now tell me who violated the truce?

imad, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  9. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:

Just answer the question

How many rockets were fired during the ceasefire? (from gaza to israel)

10. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually that's not true. The real truth is that YOU have your explanation why did you enter any of major conflicts and majority around the world don't agree with you on that.

So you claim that this Israeli action is response to those 60 rockets two days ago, right? You want to sound so clever but when I read such nonsense I wonder how old are you! Both lemonade and ohad are kids so it's understanble when they post something chikdlish but how about you?

iggysick, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  11. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cats & Dogs

So we are the cats? Im fine with it :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Lovely cats with mesmerizing eyes, I mean the two on top :)

To come back to this topic, really hope for pace in the Middle East, the Palestinians suffered a lot over such an extended period of time. Israelis being survivors of the Holocaust and battles waged against it to destroy it should know what the Palestinians had gone through and should not put them in such a bind. Hamas does need to control itself and work for peace rather than continuing with what they are doing now.

wisdomtool, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  13. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:

I think it summerizes it all pretty neatly :)

14. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hamas and Hizbullah are considered as terrorist organisations because they attack unarmed civilians .. that's why

And they are cowards

Freewebspace, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  15. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Yes. Honesty isn't high up on your people's priority list though.

Wrong. Israel was Israel before islam was invented. muslims have a long history of stealing other's lands. In this case, parts of Israel's lands are still occupied by muslims. Hopefully Israel will correct this problem.

Agreed. They hide, like cowards, behind women and children. They do so intentionally, to increase casualties to go crying to the world about how bad Israel is, because they can't fight like real men.

GTech, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  16. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder how so many civilians get hurt... hmmm

Human shields?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Maybe because they try and make kids look like terrorists by giving them fake weapons and then saying it was just a toy gun?
    [​IMG]

Or maybe by giving them real weapons...
    [​IMG]

how can you possibly side with these sick people who send their kids to die and then cynically run to the media with their bodies (after removing their army vests) and then claiming Israel kills innocent kids?

F33l1ngz, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  17. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    They aren't thinking outside the box. Pre 9/11, 3/3, 7/7 and all the other recent dates of islamic terrorism, their dissimulation would work, because many "infidels" didn't know any better and they could use their deceptive skills to create pity by misleading others.

People are smarter today, and know more about islam and how pali kids are bred to hate and kill at very young ages.

The problem with muslims is, they are still using these old techniques to deceive those who do not know better, but there's not nearly enough "dumbed down infidels" left out there.

They need a new tactic, because the old ones they are using now, simply don't work anymore. People know better. People know the real truth.

GTech, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  18. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Whole Israel is built on land stolen from others. Israelis wasn't first there and they too stole that land. But somehow you only gets parts from history which are in favout or your twisted view of the world.
    You living in country also completly built on stolen land but I don't see you have problem with that.

19. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    No comment about the pictures? Double standards someone?

You're also welcome to discuss your stolen land crap here.

F33l1ngz, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  20. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Like you always avoid to comment my answers on your posts

Read something about your history. Jews weren't first in area you occupy right now. You stole that land. You don't have history books in Israel?
    I like it when people like you always use crap word when they have no arguments lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.