1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why When a Muslim Defends his Land against Isreal or US... is considered a Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by -ME-, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

This coming from a guy who doesn't understand you can not buy fighter jets and tanks in shopping mall. :rolleyes:

Let me explain it for you, they don't sell such weapons in stores, so Hamas can not buy it and that is the reason they use those lousy missiles. ;)

gworld, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know its really hard to say something pro-Israeli but I respect your courage.

Lemon116, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. Anhalo

Anhalo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think both Hamas and the Israelis all need to wise up....

Hamas is just getting the Israelis more stirred while they are better equipped and the Israelis thought they could just come and invade a country, kill innocents, and all sorts and not meet any resistance!

LIKE COME ON! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY'RE KIDDING!

Anhalo, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  4. kraftzy

kraftzy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its obvious friend ...when by defending ur land u mean firing rockets on Israel soil what else u'll be branded as ?....

Leave Israel alone .... they desreve it and there'd be peace ...

kraftzy, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  5. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This conflict is not about Jews and Muslims, this is what the elite have made it to be. It's a system they have created which is so brilliant that anything that comes between it is called crazy. These elite only follow satan, they are animals. Some may call me a nutcase, but hey at least I have different perspective on things other than what the media tells us.. Remember it's not always A or B, you have to question question question!!! Don't be blind.

The general opinion is that Israel is the good guy and Palestinians are bad.. anyone ever question why this view is so common? Simple, the media is controlled by people who have strong ties with Israel, that's a fact, you want to call me a fool? Google it, it's all there.

When the media is controlled by an elite few whose interests are with side A, then what do you think is going to happen? Propaganda obviously! Just do an exercise, turn on CNN and then turn on an Arab channel, you will see two extremes!

It's not the people who are at fault here (both sides), it is those who create policies, the politicians..
    The people are not angels, they are human and can be turned to one extreme or the other, that's how we work. Fine example on this forum! :)

Now to the current situation, I laugh at those who support the age old victimization concept that we have kept hearing since the holocaust.. "oh the JEW is getting punished again and again".. note the JEW, this is an age old tool that these zionists have used. These zionists are not Jews, they have used the Jews to create a state of Israel, and they are using the Jews to achieve their goals. Don't be fooled.

So Hammas shoots rockets every day randomly, okay we know it's bad. But what makes Hammas shoot these rockets? Are they brainless monkeys? No they're not, they are human just like us. I question those people, why does Israel want to ethnically cleanse a people? They have cut off food supplies, electricity, water.. what do you want from those people who don't have basic necessities? Peace? Dream on... there's a point where the human does not tolerate it anymore. When their dignity is at risk, they will do anything to resist. So please save all this propaganda for fox news, more and more people have quit buying that bullshit, they've had enough, fine example is Europe (which we don't hear about in our media), they the Europeans have strong views against Israel, tells you something doesn't it..

1 man dies from the rockets, Israel kills 300.. and it' justified? I don't care which side has the most casualties, but is it justified? No it's not. We all want that so-called peace, but there are the few elite who cannot stand peace.

M5love, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  6. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, I "got" the rather weak point. Nowhere did I say they could buy weapons at the mall. They could purchase weapons the same way any other military does. You know, have your national defense budget pay for it.

I guess the truth is, they're not a real military. Hell, it's not like Palestine was ever a real country. It's a wet dream.

Lexiseek, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    All that crap to say what you always say. Israel is bad and the world media is run by Jews. How pathetic can you get.

You idiots keep trying to use this pathetic Zionism is not Jews is not Israel crap and the only people buying it are the ones who already hate Jews. Time for some new propaganda, your shit is tired.

And to answer your question, yes it is justified. They could kill 10,000 Hamas members and it would be justified. They are at war with a terrorist group sworn to Israel's destruction. I guess you just want Israel to take it because you think Jews deserve it.

browntwn, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  8. kraftzy

kraftzy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's justified. Absolutely! Since the day they were born Israel has been subjected to hate and attacks from Arab countries ...its a matter of survival for them dear... if they are little lax in their counter attack they'd be screwed .. so they're justified in doing whatever they are doing ..... in fact..kudos to them for surviving with dignity even being in a hostile region with enemies all around for so long ... If all the countries are like them then terrorism would be done for good ...

kraftzy, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  9. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who are you kidding? Israel possesses nuclear weapons in that region, no one dares to attack them with full force and you talk about survival? Are you serious? So they can do whatever they can (and that includes closing in on a people, killing them slowly) ?

M5love, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  10. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Oh hey you called me pathetic, then you must be right.

M5love, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  11. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Who called a turn off at the (last) peace treaty they had assigned?

scubita, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  12. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Israel was Israel before islam was invented. They are defending their land, that was stolen from them, by muslims, like most of the lands in the middle east. Parts of Israel's lands are still occupied by muslims, and in return, they conduct themselves like inhospitable sixth century barbarians.

So the question becomes:

Why When Israel Defends his Land against muslims... is considered a Terrorist?

This conflict is very much about Jews and Muslims. Palis are simply doing what islam's scriptures command of them, and that is to kill Jews. The reward for such, as everyone knows, is seventy two little virgin girls for sexual pleasure.

I laugh at the dissimulation when muslims that support terrorists like hamas and hezbollah (and al qaida as well) can't resist showing their hatred for Jews by trying to redefine them as not being the victims, again. Hamas started this crap, and as usual, the muslims are crying "we're the victim, pity party here, poor us!" Here's a hint, guys. Stop blowing shit up and sending rockets into Israel, and Israel won't be forced to deal with the sixth century barbarians who refuse to make something of themselves, despite every opportunity.

The level of disconnect from reality and truth is remarkably blunt.

GTech, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  13. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry dude, I think your head is F'ed up, I'd suggest you do some growing ;)

Realm, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  14. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    You started out okay for a second. Then you sounded like a religious nutter with the talk about "Satan." I agree that the elite media and the elite politicians generally want war much more than the regular people. The regular folks always suffer in war. But your argument is simplistic at this stage....

I guess it really depends on who you talk to. I'd say that Israel has no particular pull with the media. This is the basic Muslim idea of being an underdog, even when the proof doesn't warrant it.

So what? You can turn on five other channels and not find agreement.

To lay the blame solely at the hands of the politicians is lame. Hamas was elected by the people of Palestine because they espouse war. If they wanted peace, they would side with Abbas.

Now your argument degraded rapidly. You "laugh" at those who support Israel. Not much of a view point to hold. Don't be fooled by all the bullshit you've been spoon-fed your entire life. For someone who's preaching to others, you come across as a condescending and uninformed fool.

Babble. Israel is ethnically cleansing people by killing 280 people, most of whom are terrorists? Talk about a victimization complex.

Why would Hamas be justified in killing the one man? Why not set a price of 300 to 1? Sounds like you need to exercise your vote a bit better in the future if you're this unhappy with your leadership.

15. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey gtech, here's a hint: Stop killing a people and maybe they will not respond in violence? ever think of that?

it's all easy for you to say sitting in your comfy chair all the way across the ocean..

oh ever think of giving back the land to the Native Indians? awwww,

M5love, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  16. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    What land would I give them back? Should I go find an Indian and transfer my home's title to him?

17. GTech

Best Answers:
    It's not us infidels you should be convincing that of, it's your terrorist buds blowing shit up around the world.

I'm part Native American Indian. I live in my lands. Don't use my people in any comparison with islam and how they stole lands of others since the time it was first invented.

GTech, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  18. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alright so you have your view about satan not existing or whatever but that don't make you right and doesn't give you the right to say "you started out okay for a second"... you have the ultimate truth? lay it on me.. im all ears.

No "particular pull"? Well, it doesn't take long to come to the conclusion that I came to IF you watch with an open mind ALL sources.

Alright then I can lay the blame on the American people for electing all these war mongers to office who have killed millions of innocent people all around the world throughout American history. Right? I mean if they wanted peace, they wouldn't elect such nutjobs.. eh?

Sorry buddy, I am not "spoon-fed".. I grew up in the west and was always bombarded with this Israel is the good guy all throughout college. But fortunately, I had sense to differentiate right from wrong. But you must be right because you called me a fool. Cool.

See you can't see beyond the numbers, you can't see beyond one attack. If the media does not report about what's happening on a daily basis there, doesn't mean everyone is living happily. You have to have alternate sources and first hand accounts, which fortunately, I have

Looks like you didn't read my part with an open mind, got you confused didn't I? I said I don't care which side has the 1 or 300 casualties, but is it justified for any side? That's what I said, read again.

M5love, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    The lack of casualties on the side of Israel is not intentional on the part of hamas.

After all, they would kill all Jews and wipe Israel off the map, if they could. They are simply following the scriptures of the quran and hadiths.

The lack of casualties comes from the fact the palis are too stupid to figure out how to aim the rockets they are firing. They'd love to kill as many Jews as they could, but you have to take more than "rock chunkin' 101" in school to accurately fire rockets.

GTech, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  20. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess this qualifies as the understatement of the year :)

BTW it is not that the Palestinians are stupid, their rockets are lousy, Iran still do not dare to give state of the art rockets or missiles to them. I guess they want to provoke Israel but they do not want to risk a war with Israel.

wisdomtool, Dec 28, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.