1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why When a Muslim Defends his Land against Isreal or US... is considered a Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by -ME-, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    What position? "ISRAEL SHOULD DIE"?

F33l1ngz, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like nobody answered the OP's question that was stated in bold print.

What else is new.

ncz_nate, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    Which question?

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  4. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Did anybody answer this?

5. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    No, I don't approve. I don't approive of the conflict, or the tactics of either side. Happy now?

But you didn't answer my question, where should Hamas keep their weapons? See I suspect your argument about keeping weapons among civilians is a sham, because I suspect there really is no other place to keep weapons in a restricted settlement. But I could be wrong. That's why I asked. No specific answer reinforces my suspicion. Can anyone answer this? Does Hamas have any other place to keep weapons? If they built a barracks or a airplane hangar for instance, would Israel permit the building to stand, or would they bomb it?

Not that I support Hamas. Their stated positions and their tactics aren't working, they only contribute to keeping the cycle of violence going.

kaethy, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  6. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    Thats what im waiting for to be answered lol

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Another F*ck up by CIA and Mossad. :D

gworld, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  8. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to re-look at things;
    1. Keep it in places where civilians are - Civilians die and weapons get destroyed
    2. Keep it somewhere without civilians, tunnels for example - Weapons get destroyed
    3. Get a brain and figure out that Israel isn't Satan - live normally, build a family

9. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    -ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  10. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ive allready talked about the creation of hamas(isreali government to try to weaken the arafat nationalistic movement) and who was partially responsible for that, hezbolla was a clear cut creation of iran. Arafat was no angel and he also tried to destabalize lebanon by setting up military checkpoint in a country that was nice enough to let him and the refugess into it even though lebanon was too small to handle the influx of people into its country.

Like i said before , if the moderates on both sides dont come together though knowledge and love this conflict will go on forever.

As i also said before when isreal invaded lebanon in 1978 tens of thousands of isrealis protested the brutality of its government in this invasion. The day when i see 10's of thousands of palestinians protest the death is innocent isrealis is the day when we finally see an end to this conflict. Take a page out of gandhis book. Violence is only gonna escalate this situation.

pingpong123, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  11. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    I think most of the forum members think it's alright to kill innocent people in the name of "protecting innocent people".

Killing is great, as long as "we are doing it". :rolleyes::(

12. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    I have a brain. Telling me to get a brain is a personal insult, right? Live normally??? What is that supposed to mean? What has that got to do with this discussion? I need to re-look at things? In case you forgot already, I am here ASKING QUESTIONS, my mind is not closed on the subject.

I didn't say or imply that Israel is Satan. :confused:

OK, you answered my question. Hamas has no place to keep their weapons. They can't build military sites, cuz Israel would take them out. Their only option would be to dig tunnels. Of course, the tunnel entrances would have to be built within an existing building to remain hidden from Israel, so we're right back where we started.

Instead of repeating over and over that it's Hamas fault civilians get killed, people should acknowledge Hamas does things the way they do because of the enormous disparity in resources between Israel military forces and Hamas. That's not taking sides, it's just a statement of fact.

People should look for real solutions to the conflict instead of pointing fingers like little children;
    • He started it!
    • It's all his fault!
    • I won't stop hitting you until you stop hitting me!

Blaming only one side while ignoring the mistakes of the other side won't get us peace.

kaethy, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  13. RovingCalypso

RovingCalypso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, tactics. Well you've got a point their. They should just head down to the mall and grab a couple of those F-16's, some tanks, "proper" missiles and not homemade ones and maybe they won't be labelled as terrorists.

RovingCalypso, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  14. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you've got it wrong there. They're defined as terrorists because of what they do. All they do is shoot rockets at civilians (which is the definition of terrorism, attacking civilians for political reasons), publish horror pictures when they get hurt and shout "We're just defending".

What the hell are they defending from? Israel isn't even in Gaza, Israel blocked Gaza so no more missiles and weapons would be smuggled in there, so what the hell is their point?

15. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Right. If they acted as a military and used military tactics they'd be thought of as a military. Since they don't use military tactics, and they use terrorist ones, they're thought of as terrorists.

It really isn't that complicated. It's a matter of their tactics.

Lexiseek, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  16. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    Military Tactics??..

Isreal is not giving them electricity.. how come they can get Weapons from other countries..

what a non logic statement you said "They Use Terrorist ones" you make me laugh..

what do u mean terrorist ones? you are just proving this thread's title, any one against US or Isreal.. they're considered terrorists.

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think the poster was hoping that you are smart enough to understand that you can not go to shopping mall and buy fighter jets and tanks but obviously he was wrong. :rolleyes:

gworld, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  18. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    It wasn't that hard to read. My sentences stand up to scrutiny quite well.

The terrorist groups you support, Hamas and Hezbollah use terrorist tactics in order to achieve their dubious goal of the liberation of the occupied territories.

Why exactly, would my country use positive names when referring to our enemies? Get real. You don't kiss your enemies, do you?

These expectations are ridiculous. Your terror groups should be able to fire missiles into countries and not only should people not retaliate, they should thank you for the efforts. It's not going to happen.

19. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as much as I hate to tell you...that story was debunked...it was all staged

Realm, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  20. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    ^^
    90% of the content of the above poster is personal insults surrounding the intelligence of the people who have consistently bettered him in debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.