1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why we need to upgrade paypal from personal to premier/business account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by afham07, Oct 3, 2007.

1. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    That isn't true.

I've already sold an item few weks ago with payment to my personal account.

But remember, there are limit of US$65/month/personal account for payments received from Buy it now buttons etc.

For email payments, there is no limit. Generally, I transfer over $xxxx/day from my premier to personal account, and they asked me about nit once, and after that the transactions from premier to personal are growing.

inworx, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Being able to do it does not necessary make it within Paypal contractual terms. If they allow you to sell via a Personal Account then why did the FAQ say you cannot.

Do you mean that that Paypal is lying with this FAQ

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/m...lutionTopic=20004&solutionId=12797&isSrch=Yes

You can send money to friends and so on but not for any commercial purposes as indicated in the above FAQ.

When I asked Paypal about the Donations option and they told me that I need a Premier or Business account for it and am not allow to use a Personal account for it.

Here is one of their emails

eddy2099, Oct 20, 2007 IP