1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why we do social bookmarking ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by khantahura, Jun 22, 2015.

Hi all...
    I am newbie here in my most recent interview question was that what the benifits of social bookmarking while these bookmarking sites don't give us back links?
    And please provide me some latest interview questions with answers. I have 7 months ecperience and looking for job change
    Yhank you.

khantahura, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aryans, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  3. AARTI KHANOLKAR

AARTI KHANOLKAR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    The idea behind social bookmarking is that people bookmark something that they have seen on the internet to publicly accessible social websites, other people can then see your social bookmarks, read what you have bookmarked and then share it again. This creates a much larger level of exposure for the content.

AARTI KHANOLKAR, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The idea is to get some more backlinks, this is a good way to get DIFFERENT backlinks (for example not just blog commenting or anything else)... Just do NOT spam! ;)

patco, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  5. Nicholas Goddard

Nicholas Goddard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me give you an example from the old days when optimization was done for Google purpose not the user.
    You published an article somewhere and you want it to be indexed as fast as possible. You do social bookmarks so Google crawler can see the link and crawl the article and added to its index. That's how it use to be.

Don't confuse social bookmarking with social signals - hope this makes sense. The idea of social exposure, or signal, is so that the followers can see, click, read and interact with you (the blogger, the company etc.). If your followers find the peace of material you shared interesting enough to share it that will generate natural backlinks to it. Furthermore, all the activity I mentioned will give the page more authority and trust - all beneficial factors.

Nicholas Goddard, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  6. tk-hassan

tk-hassan Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is a great way to get quick traffic to any web page.

tk-hassan, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  7. sonu.de6

sonu.de6 Member

Best Answers:
    for get more backlink and generate more traffic from social media site.

sonu.de6, Jun 26, 2015 IP