1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why we do social bookmarking in SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seo-first, May 29, 2012.

1. getseoonline

getseoonline Peon

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking helps you in getting backlinks also it gets u traffic to ur website and gets ur website indexed in search engines

getseoonline, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  2. addy80

addy80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the purpose of social bookmarking should be a getting direct traffic to your site..do not build thousound of link through social bookmarking sites..always use authority and good bookmarking sites..never use low quality spamy bookmarking sites.social bookmarking should only be there to slightly boost the ranking or use wisely.

addy80, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  3. vishalbhalodia

vishalbhalodia Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is a very helpful for increase traffic on our site and as well as increase Page Rank and website reputation in market...

vishalbhalodia, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  4. ElbertP

ElbertP Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is the best way to increase the traffic on your website and also used to get the backlinks.

ElbertP, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  5. ElbertP

ElbertP Peon

Best Answers:
    We used social bookmarking for getting the backlinks and it helps to increase the traffic on the site. It also helps in one way linking.

ElbertP, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  6. easycommerce

easycommerce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Basically we use social bookmarking as the social media to share the news or to post the news while in seo we post the news of our corporate information, services, product details, etc,...:)

easycommerce, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  7. mohdasif

mohdasif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking helps to indexed the sites in Search engine and by this we get back link these back link is useful for getting traffic and ranking of our websites.

mohdasif, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  8. cory J

cory J Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is important so that you'll get traffic in your site. If you social bookmark you article in high performing SB sites, there's a high chance that your site will get traffic and backlinks as well. You should also maintain these social bookmarking sites because in the long run, it will pay off. There are many articles on the web as to how you can build you list of SB sites. I found one article on digitalmoz.com that seems to be very useful about backlinks and social bookmarking. I hope you enjoy building SB sites.

cory J, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  9. ashleyjohn2347

ashleyjohn2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking may gives you a good number of back links and traffic on your website.

ashleyjohn2347, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  10. sajan1kota

sajan1kota Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search engines like Google frequently index Social bookmarking site. Social bookmarking is the best way to get your site indexed by search engines. Social bookmarking is very simple way of getting your backlinks and is very effective.

If i create a backlink to my website and i want search engines to index the page faster and usually, i would Social bookmarking the page that pointing to my site.

sajan1kota, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  11. govind sharan

govind sharan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social book marking is best technique to get instant back links. Submission should be on high pr sites.

govind sharan, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  12. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why we do Social Bookmarking? Good Question dude, i will explain
    1) The first thing is Social bookmarking for individual URL used to crawl your website faster
    2) If you are doing the same with social sharing sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn the same URL get more clicks, Likes, Re-tweets, More Pins then surely it will be Back-link for You :)
    3) bookmarking increase the Traffic
    4) If you are done with Do-follow bookmarking sites am very sure your Keyword Position is High in SERP
    5) Don't bother about do-follow and no follow sites do the bookmarking wisely and you will get Unique High Quality Backlink, Traffic and Keyword Position Boost up

Regards,
    Roger

rogerbinny, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  13. sukasarkar

sukasarkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Believe me Social bookmarking is the best and fast to increase your visitors. You can get instant result. You will get high quality backlinks for free. Its better than article submission or any other link building methods. Just we have to make a good list of Social bookmarking sites. Within 2 weeks you will see results.

sukasarkar, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  14. Jenny Dcruz

Jenny Dcruz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is off page SEO activity which helps in increasing site traffic

Jenny Dcruz, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  15. uctmecom

uctmecom Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with rogerbinny, social bookmarking also an offpage seo that helps you to have lots of backlinks (make it sure while doing bookmarking is in legal way!) so that to avoid from search engine to blocking your site ;)

uctmecom, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  16. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    High PR do-follow social bookmarking sites help to increase our website backlinks & traffic with regular search engine indexing.

deepakrajput, Jun 20, 2015 IP