1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why wait to post in Buy/Sell/Trade?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by facebook, May 29, 2015.

I have been active on this forum for quite sometime, referred by a friend who told me, help people around and you will get a lot of business from here.
    I did my part of helping people, I got 3 likes so far, haven't been able to sell a peanut sized product yet.
    Yo Admins! why don't you do something about verifying members, or is it that you want us t be here forever waiting for 5 likes and try selling some product / service on your much acclaimed buy/sell/trade forum, or are you plain trying to discourage us, so that we buy your premium memberships?

facebook, May 29, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You need 3 likes from 3 different members, 2 of yours are from the same person so you are not established.
    But seriously you've been a member for 7 years and only got 3 likes, you can't have been that much help.

malky66, May 29, 2015 IP
  3. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think getting 3 likes is the least we can do. Where else can you even post your buy/sell/trade threads for free?

You just need to take some other approach. When I decided I needed to get 3 likes, I got them in a matter of hours. It doesn't always have to be long detailed explanations and answers to people's problems that earn you these likes.

Tip! Remember, these are "likes" that you get for your posts, not "thanks", which is the case on at least two other major forums whose names I'm not going to mention.

syda, May 29, 2015 IP
  4. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    getting 3 likes is very easy. You just need to write interesting things, with some skill and reason. No need for impressive threads.

I had my first likes in few hours as well. Use your brain and write clearly and frankly.

5. facebook

facebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hurray! I am an established member.:)

facebook, May 31, 2015 IP