1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why use Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by lonking, Aug 9, 2012.

1. GjB

GjB Member

Best Answers:
    I rarely work with photos, so I've just been using Fireworks for many years. I subscribe to Adobe CC, so PS is there if needed, but it's a shame that Fireworks doesn't get updated anymore.
    (It's open in my taskbar as I type.)

GjB, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  2. graphicguy

graphicguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is flexible, clear user interface and has wide variety of tools!
    You can make special effects and professional graphic arts using Photoshop!
    It is powerful and very deep :)

Just have fun!

graphicguy, Nov 24, 2016 IP
  3. shaeroko

shaeroko Peon

Best Answers:
    i used photo shop .. for editing picture and cropping my pictures and its very good application..

shaeroko, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  4. csalmon

csalmon Peon

Best Answers:
    These days I'm limiting my use of photoshop and opting for Affinity and other programs. I was once given the advice when starting down this business road, "never become too dependent on any tool"

The problem with most software these days is that the corporation behind them try and suck you into their web so you can't escape. While the features may allow for some time saving - Software doesn't give it's user the creativity of Salvador Dali or Jerry Uelsmann.

The problem with being stuck within a corporation's web is that it holds YOUR work hostage from an archival viewpoint.

csalmon, Apr 22, 2017 IP
  5. Jaime Anders

Jaime Anders Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using it for the photos I make, because I don't have Lightroom. But one of my friends (photographer) always says I should try LR and I'll like it. Also I've been using PS for designing banners, some posters and websites. Currently if I need to design an app or landing page I use Adobe XD. But if I need to add some filters, some cropping etc I always use PS for this.

Jaime Anders, Oct 11, 2017 IP