1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why the "prophet" Muhammad never learned the alphabet? Even fools know it ...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Aug 29, 2009.

1. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    That's pretty good. I like Scottish comedians, the accent helps with the comedy for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdRVQ4xwwmQ

LogicFlux, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  2. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:

Well you are not correct you either have no knowledge about Islam.When you said "Muhammad was not capable of loving his enemies (OK, there are some examples he showed mercy and didn't kill everybody)."

Its completely wrong,Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon him)never killed any of his enemies but he killed people who were against Islam and who didnt wanted Islam to grow.

World Class, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  3. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heres my idea... forget about whos religion is correct and stop trying to prove others wrong just be happy the vast majority of religions teach its followers to be good and kind individuals.

Legendary11, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  4. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:

That's Better but the thing is it is our duty to defend Islam,These people who create these types of topics dont know what they think of themselves they want to fight instead doing something so good for their religon that whole world will appreciate it.There are lot of topics created against Islam but there are very less topics that So and So Religon is not true created by Muslims,yes there are topics that state Islam is true but we arent against any religons.

World Class, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  5. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

That's it. You admit he was a killer right?

Well no true prophet the one who is supposed to lay foundation of rules for people to follow KILLS HUMAN BEENGS!
    God has created man and He only has the right to take his life. I like many others are against the Islam in which you and many others believe in. On the accounts it is barbaric, antidemocratic, anti-humane, it treats women less than human beengs, it allows child rape, it allows selling girls to old men for money. What are you going to do about it? Kill all of us who don't like Islam? lol ... Give up this philosphy you will gain nothing from it.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
    Truth777, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  6. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:

Frankly dude, You are outta knowledge, Not even outta knowledge, You have no knowledge. You are just a lily billy kid sitting on the sofa watching freaky news channels, I would prefer you to read, observe and then talk. Don't hurt your keyboard writing endless topics.

Source

World Class, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  7. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hah! no reason will work with you because u are a non believer and if you dont like Islam then dont bother thinking about it or The Muhammad, and who told you that 'who talks against the Prophet shall be killed'? u made that up? dont talk about something that u dont know. And how will you know you are a non believer, Islam is the Religion of Peace. Muhammad was the best human, he didnt know the alphabets in his 40 years of life? then how could he run nations? he didnt had chance to get proper education but he was full of knowledge. and the real FOOL are you guys.

drinking, eating pork meat, drugs are all legal in ur religion and thousands dies drinking, women being raped, farming porks brought Swin Flu and you say you are good guys? If people followed Islam and Teachings of Muhammad then nothing of this would hapen.

Jeehan, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody reads scripture on this forum. If you don't have an orriginal thought produced on your brain would you mind not posting reams of fiction? It's the intellectiul equivolent of shitting on the floor when you don't get your own way.

stOx, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That was an interesting comment, so I did some research, and at least according to scripture, your statement seems to be incorrect.

Rebecca, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  10. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

......"no prophet or apostle will come after me"..... 100% Wrong on that. Here he stamped another dogma in your brain. There came others way better than him. And about his "personal example"..... not much to brag about. I would put to great shame myself and my family If I ever asked the father of a 6-9 year old girl, to marry his daughter. ..... Honestly I would disregard anybody who would do such a thing... "Prophet" Married to a 6-9 year old girl. What a hero, what a "man"! BTW, For God is imporant that the man and the woman make their own choice who to choose for marriage, not their parents. Because every kid must be raised by parents who love each other. Another bad example from Mohammad.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
    Truth777, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  11. crymtyme

crymtyme Guest

Best Answers:
    Honestly, where the hell do you get your facts. No one gives a shit about your opnion. Keep your stupid remarks to your self. You must have been a real loser when you were little. Talking to yourself wont make you feel any better. But on the other hand it is normal for uncertain people to critscize something they don't understand. The Quran warned us there would be people like you, and right now Im laughing to death because I clearly see one. Don't bother replying, as I wont be reading this.

crymtyme, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  12. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Uh, guess I'll chime in. While I may not square with some things from Truth, I actually do care to hear his opinion. There are very few I'd rather not hear from, to be honest. Those few include folks who behave like children getting away with behaving badly, kind of a virtual "tee hee" at the keyboard, because mom and dad aren't around; not a fan, really, of gross hypocrisy, either, or of hate-spewing.

Outside of that, pretty big world - lots of opinions. Let's hear them all, yes?

northpointaiki, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Funny, because as a muslim you do it a number of times a day.

stOx, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  14. matttiya88

matttiya88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    verse to ponder about:

Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allâh, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate , seeking Bounty from Allâh and Good Pleasure. The mark of them is on their faces from the traces of prostration. This is their description in the Taurât (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allâh has promised those among them who believe and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward.

These! For them will be 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens); wherein rivers flow underneath them, therein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine and thick silk. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good is the reward, and what an excellent Murtafaqâ (dwelling, resting place, etc.)!

:D

matttiya88, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  15. crymtyme

crymtyme Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm not hating. It's frustrating when you know nothing about a religion, pickup false verses and start to claim something

crymtyme, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  16. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, if we're talking about frustrating, it's also frustrating to ask a direct question on child marriage, pedophilia and Islamic practice, or on whether the Taliban does or doesn't treat women like garbage dung, only to have the question avoided or answered with non-answers, so join the club. Is "frustration" that much of a toughie, that you have to resort to blatant attacks on another member?

As you are a new member particular eager to preach to others about the behavior they should be following here, you're telling another member his or her point of view is worthless - "no one else gives a shit about your opinion....keep your stupid remarks to yourself....you must have been a real loser when you were little" - is, uh, this side of hypocritical, and, uh, "frustrating."

northpointaiki, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  17. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    northpointaiki, if your seeking knowledge about the true face of Islam, then you can read about it in any trusted Islamic book either in the net or you can buy one.

If you want recommendations from me of trusted Islamic books, then let me know.

What you are saying about Taliban oppressing women is from media and media have goals to serve.

If you really do believe everything the media say or fabricate, then its really useless to discuss Islamic issues with you, instead we have to discuss whether what is said about Islam or some Muslims groups are true or not.

Regards
    Dodara

Dodara, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  18. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Dodara -

How does the media fabricate:
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

And what is your response?

How does the media fabricate a Muslim here saying it's "debatable" whether these images show the Taliban's treatment of girls and women is worse than what most would accord cattle?

How does the media fabricate a noted Muslim cleric justifying child rape, or Muslim members here, either avoiding the answers, or telling me, it's fine, if an 8-year old girl is made to marry a middle-aged man, in this day and age, because the "person" of 8 is, in fact, an "adult," and therefore we're not talking of pedophilia; and when pressed on that illogic, finally simply saying, "the Prophet did it, and whatever the Prophet did is not to be questioned?" Why haven't you responded to the issue?

I've asked some sincere questions, several times - and gotten precious little in the way of response, as I've said many times. To then say it's all a case of someone else twisting stories - well, it doesn't square with me, when I've given ample room to "set the record straight."

If you are a Muslim, no need for a "media to skew this."

How do you feel about these things?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
    northpointaiki, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  19. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dodara
    I am just about to check out with my next batch of amazon books.
    If you post a link to a "trusted Islamic book" that I could buy of amazon, I might read it.

And,
    I mean, you and I know that the in the Taliban ideology the highest most sacred principle is the equality between the sexes and promotion of women.
    But still, in you opinionr, what goals are served by the media when they portray the Taliban as a women oppressors?

ChaosTrivia, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  20. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i don't know if its their goal, but they certanly succeed in making naive people like you believe Muslims are "extremely primitive".

ThraXed, Sep 6, 2009 IP