1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why the "prophet" Muhammad never learned the alphabet? Even fools know it ...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Aug 29, 2009.

1. theforumsonline

theforumsonline Peon

Best Answers:
    this is the God power.The Prophet Muhammad(Saw) is the prophet of God and please dont do this type of fake question and dont do war between us

theforumsonline, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
    I consider you an illiterate, Being in 21st Century.

Mercy to all mankind
    Hadrat Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was asked to curse the infidels. He said, "I have not been sent to curse people but as a mercy to all mankind." (Muslim)

Mother of faithful believers Hadrat Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said that she once asked the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him): 'Did you face a day severer than the day of the battle of Uhud? 'He answered: 'Yes I have experienced such things at the hands of your people and such a day was the day of Aqabah. On this day I presented myself to Abdi lail bin Abd Kulal and offered him Islam, but he failed to make any responce to what I had offered to him. I therefore, left with a heavy heart and depressed. I felt some relieft only when I reached Qarn Sa'alib. Here I looked up and saw a cloud covering me. In this cloud I saw Angel Jibril (peace be upon him) who called me and said: Allah, the Most High, has heard what your people have said to you and the response to your offer. Allah has now sent the Angel of the Mountains to you to carry out your orders to do what you might like to be done to them. Then the Angel of the Mountains addressed me greeting with Salam and then said: 'Muhammad! Allah (The Glorified and the Exalted) has heard what your people have said to you. I am the Angel of the Mountains and my Lord has sent me to you to carry out your orders. What do you want now to be done? If you like I may crush them between the two mountains encircling the city of Makka. The Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) replied: (I do not want their destruction) I am still hopeful that Allah will make some of their children (good Muslims) who would worship Allah, the One, without associating anybody with Him. (Bukhari and Muslim).

His forgiveness
    Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effect of his poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the effects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Muslim)

It has been narrated on the authority of Hadrat Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) that eighty persons from the inhabitants of Makka swooped down upon Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) from the mountain of Tan'im. They were armed and wanted to attack the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and his Companions unawares. He (the Holy Prophet) captured them but spared their lives. So, Allah (The Glorified and the Exalted) revealed the verse: "And It is He Who restrained your hands from them and their hands from you in the valley of Makkah after He had given you a victory over them." (48:24) (Muslim)

His trust in Allah (The Glorified and the Exalted)
    It has been narrated on the authority of Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) that, on the Day of Hunain, Umm Sulaim took out a dagger she had in her possession. Hadrat Abu Talha (may Allah be pleased with him) saw her and said: Messenger of Allah, this is Umm Sulaim. She is holding a dagger. Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) asked (her): What for are you holding that dagger? She said: I took it up so that I may tear open the belly of a polytheist who comes near me. Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) began to smile (at those words). She said: Messenger of Allah, kill all those people-other than us- whom thou hast declared to be free (on the day of the Conquest of Makka). (They embraced Islam because) they were defeated at your hands (and as such their Islam is not dependable). Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said: Umm Sulaim, Allah is sufficient (against the mischief of the polytheists) and He will be kind to us (so you need not carry this dagger). (Muslim)

He fought only for Allah (The Glorified and the Exalted)
    Mother of faithful believers, Hadrat Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said that the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) never struck anybody with his hand, neither a servant nor a women, but he did fight (jihad) in the cause of Allah. He never avenged any wrong done to him personally, but he did avenge a wrong violating divine commandments. (Muslim)

Closer to the believers than their ownselves
    Hadrat Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) said that a man who had died in debt would be brought to Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and he would ask whether he had left anything to discharge his debt. If he was told that he had left enough he would pray, otherwise he would tell the Muslims to pray over their friend. But when Allah (The Glorified and the Exalted) wrought the conquests at his hands he stood up and said, "I am closer to the believers than their own selves,* so if any of the believers dies leaving a debt I shall be responsible for paying it, and if anyone leaves property it goes to his heirs." (Bukhari and Muslim)

*(Qur'an, 33:6)

He prayed for the leader of the Munafiqeen (Hypocrites)
    Narrated Hadrat Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him): When 'Abdullah bin 'Ubai died, his son 'Abdullah came to Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and asked him to give him his shirt in order to shroud his father in it. He gave it to him and then 'Abdullah asked the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) to offer the funeral prayer for him (his father). Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) got up to offer the funeral prayer for him, Sayyidina 'Umar got up too and got hold of the garment of Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and said, "O Allah's Messenger! Will you offer the funeral prayer for him though your Lord has forbidden you to offer the prayer for him?" Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said, "But Allah has given me the choice by saying:-

'Whether you ask forgiveness for them, or do not ask forgiveness for them; even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times....' (9:80)

So I will ask more than seventy times." Sayyidina 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "But he (Abdullah bin 'Ubai) is a hypocrite!" However, Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) did offer the funeral prayer for him whereupon Allah revealed:-

'And never (O Muhammad) pray for anyone of them that dies, nor stand at his grave.' (9:84) * (Bukhari)

*The complete verse is: "And never (O Muhammad) pray for anyone of them that dies nor stand at his grave. Lo! they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger and they died while they were evil-doers." (9:84)

His gentleness
    Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: While we were in the mosque with Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) a desert Arab came and began to pass water in the mosque. The companions of Allah's Messenger said, "Stop! Stop!" but Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said, "Don't interrupt him; leave him alone." They left him alone, and when he had finished, Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) called him and said to him, "These mosques are not suitable places for urine and filth, but are only for remembrance of Allah, prayer and recitation of the Qur'an," or however Allah's Messenger expressed it.* Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said that he then gave orders to one of the people who brought a bucket and poured water over it. (Bukhari and Muslim)

*Indicating that the transmitter is not sure of the exact words.

His concern for the people
    Hadrat Abu Qatadah Haris Ibn Rib'i (may Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said: I stand up for Prayer [Salat] intending to prolong it. In the meantime I hear the wailing of a baby and I have to shorten my prayer, being apprehensive lest my recitation of a long verse may tell upon the baby's mother. (Bukhari)

He established rights for animals
    Narrated Hadrat Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said, "One of the rights is that she camels should be milked at places of water." (Bukhari)

His tender heart
    Nazrat Abdallah ibn Mas'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) reports as follows:- Once the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) asked me to recite the Qur'an to him. I said: "O Messenger of Allah! The Holy Qur'an has been revealed to you and you ask me to recite it to you!" "It is my wish, " he said, "that I hear it from some other person". So I began to recite, beginning from the Sura an-Nisa, and when I reached this verse: "But how (will it be with them) when, We bring of every people a witness, and We bring thee (O Muhammad) a witness against these," (4:41). I chanced to glance at his auspicious face and saw that tears were rolling down from his eyes. (Tirmidhi)

He was the bravest of men
    Hadrat Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was the sublimest among people (in character) and the most generous amongst them and he was the bravest of men. One night people of Madina felt disturbed and set forth in the direction of a sound when Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) met them on his way back as he had gone towards that sound ahead of them. He was on the horse of Hadrat Abu Talha (may Allah be pleased with him) which had no sadle over it, and a sword was slung round his neck, and he was saying: There was nothing to be afraid of, and he also said: We found it (this horse) like a torrent of water (indicating its swiftfootedness), whereas the horse had been slow before that time. (Muslim)

His generosity
    Hadrat Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was the most generous of people in charity, but he was generous to the utmost in the month of Ramadan. Hazat Jibril (peace be upon him) would meet him every year during the month of Ramadan until it ended, and Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) recited to him the Qur'an; and when Jibril (peace be upon him) met him, Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was most generous in giving charity like the blowing wind. (Muslim)

Hadrat Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a person requested Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) to give him a very large flock (of sheep) and he gave that to him. He came to his tribe and said: O people, embrace Islam. By Allah, Muhammad donates so much as if he did not fear want. Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the person embraced Islam for the sake of the world but later he became Muslim until Islam became dearer to him than the world and what it contains. (Muslim)

He did not take sadaqah
    Hadrat Buraidah (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that when the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) emigrated to Madina, Hadrat Salman Farsi (may Allah be pleased with him) brought a tray full of fresh dates and offered it to him. He asked , "What is this?" Hadrat Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "It is a sacrifice (sadaqah) for you and your Companions." He said: "We do not eat sadaqah". On the second day too Hadrat Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) came with a tray of dates and said: "These dates are a gift." Then the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and the Companions ate of those dates. Thereafter Hadrat Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) saw the Seal of Prophethood (in between his shoulders) and embraced Islam. (Tirmidhi)

His true nature
    Hadrat Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was presented two cups at Bayt al-Maqdis on the night of the Heavenly Journey, one containing wine and the other containing milk. He looked at both of them, and he took the one containing milk, whereupon Hadrat Jibril (peace be upon him) said: Praise is due to Allah Who guided you to the true nature; had you taken the one containing wine, your Umma would have gone astray. (Muslim)

He did not speak to please but always said the truth
    Hadrat 'Amr ibn al-Aas (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) in his special talk, used to pay attention even to the worst man in the community with a view to win his heart. "Towards me also," states Hadrat 'Amr (may Allah be pleased with him), "he used to pay much attention, addressing me more than he did others, wherefore I began to think that I was the best man in the community. So under this impression, one day I asked him: "Am I superior or Hadrat Umar?" He said, 'Umar'. Again I asked him clearly, he told me correctly, without fear or favour, and later on I thought I should not have asked him such things." (Tirmidhi)

His manners
    Hadrat Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "The Holy Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) had the best manners among all the human beings" (Bukhari and Muslim)

He would take permission from a small boy
    Hadrat Sahl bin Sa'd Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that milk was brought to the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him). He drank it. On his right was a boy and on the left elderly persons. He said to the boy: If you permit, I shall give first to these (on the left). The boy said: No, by Lord, Messenger of Allah, I do not want to let anyone have my share of what is left from your lips. Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) then gave it first to him. (Malik)

His left over food a healing
    Hadrat Abu Omamah (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that a woman used to rattle on ceaselessly and unrestrained. She came to the Holy Prophet's (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) presence. He was eating mutton at that time and so he gave her a piece of it. The woman asked him to give her that piece which was in his auspicious mouth. So he took it out and gave it to her. She ate it up, whereby she became alright, her tongue became controllable and she ceased to run off at the mouth and lather. (Tirmidhi)

His saliva a healing
    Narrated Yazid bin Abi 'Ubaid: I saw the trace of a wound in Hadrat Salama's (may Allah be pleased with him) leg. I said to him, O Abu Muslim! What is this wound?" He said, "This was inflicted on me on the day of Khaibar and the people said, "Salama has been wounded.' Then I went to the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and he puffed his saliva in it (i.e. the wound) thrice, and since then I have not had any pain in it till this hour." (Bukhari)

Satan cannot imitate him
    Hadrat Abdallah ibn Mas'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) reports the Prophetic statement that,"He who saw me in dream, he saw me really, for Satan cannot make his face like mine." (Tirmidhi)

His exalted position
    Narrated Hadrat Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him): On the Day of Resurrection the people will fall on their knees and every nation will follow their prophet and they will say, "O so-and-so! Intercede (for us with Allah), "till (the right) intercession is given to Prophet Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) and that will be the day when Allah will raise him to a station of praise and glory (i.e. Al-Maqam -al-Mahmud). (Bukhari)

The merit of his Ziyara
    Hadrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) relates that Rasulullah (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) said: Whoever visits my grave, my intercession becomes obligatory for him." (Dar-Qutni)

World Class, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Rebecca, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. Fracker

Fracker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have just one question, how you know God like Educated people who can read/write but can't "UNDERSTAND" things around him? Who can read/write but don't know "to choose" the qualities are required, not literate to read and write.. like Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) was called Sadik (the one who speak only truth) and Ameen (the one who never mistrust anyone). Because He is sending the message, which is been accepted by others.

Like when you are looking for Driver you wont go for education, but driving skills.. When you go Dr., you wont even think about his writing skills, but he medical skills.. Similarly, "To Choose" Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) was because of his qualities for prophecy i.e. Good behavior, truth speaker, the one who is reliable, and mecryful. Which you will never understand, since for you only good person is a one who can write and read..

Sorry wasted my 20 mins on you..

Fracker, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  5. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
  6. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love that last post of yours:) and it seems like most of the right wing atheists act like sharks around blood when they see a theists of any kind post. Im jst glad to have the opportunity to really debunk a few of them.

Whatever your faith is, whether your an atheist or theist of any kind, I respect your right to believe as you like without some nutjob extremist making fun of you. People that do that usually have hate in their hearts and have never helped anyone out but themselves. Go get a life.

mdvasanth86 great post, and said with lots of empathy and compassion. That deserves some good rep:D

pingpong123, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    "One should be least bothered about, sourcing"...You're presenting the cut and paste job as if you wrote it, that's dishonest.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Rebecca, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  8. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
    I never wrote that, I never stated.

9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its typical of the religious when trying to explain something or manufacture a contrived excuse to instead tell us what someone else said and try to pass it off as an original thought. I mean, their entire existence is based around dogmatically following what they have been told and never questioning it so it's a bit late to start expecting them to have an original thought now, their "brains" simply aren't capable of it.

stOx, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  10. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely understand most of the muslims.
    The only thing they know about spirituality and high morals are the spitulity and the morals described in the Quran. (I know a lot of muslims and non of them has higher morals than everyone else, well if islam was the best they were supposed to be better than the rest of us right?)
    But also one should know that even the most primitive fake prophets teach something good, or tell stories of nice dreams with angels in them.

Are all their (the prophets) deeds pure and noble? One may tell nice verses from the quran, but soon a verse about a war will come up. That's like cooking a nice soup in which time after time the cookl trows in it some s&#@. Battles and wars are no joke. They are the most evil things. Those are from SATAN!
    And muhammad taking part in so many of them for sure have not watched them from the side line, but have been active in them AND MOST LIKELY KILLING PEOPLE IN THEM.

I don't like in my spiritual food anything impure. The example of Muhammad is not from the purest ones, it is not from the best ones.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Truth777, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  11. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
    124000 prophets cannot lie, From Hazrat Adam (A.S) to Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him). You are ahead of muslims, you developed devilish materials and tools, Atom Bombs, Nuclear Weapons. And you blame Islam for terrorism. One should first look at there own backyard.

Peace.

World Class, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  12. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

I have proven already Muhammad is not a true prophet. He broke at least two of the God's commandments.

6. You shall not kill

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s."

Broke the 6 commandment: - Muhammad either killed himself many in his "justified" battles and wars or is personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of people plus many teanagers (the beheading of 600 man and boys) as well.

Broke the 10 commandment. - Muhammad married his steps son's wife. WHAT A STEP FATHER!!! Gotta love that. No one could stop muhammad's desire for women he liked. And you muslims keep sticking this man as the "perfect man" in our faces tirelessly. lol In Christianity it is forbidden to break what God has united (marriage). Muhammad didn't know probably and didn't care probably about that, he was playing the role of "messanger of God" and he could do anything he liked.

- Not to mention the child marriage which even in the 21st century is normal in most muslim countries.

Why in the world should I accept a law breaker of the God's commandments as a prophet? Because he said so? No way.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
    Truth777, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Truth, much of your condemnation of Mohammed is by reference to another religious text and faith, which you call the truth (with all others, being false). To be honest, it's of the same vein, in my opinion, falling under the category, "my faith is right, all others are false." As to Mohammed's behavior, he wasn't alone, as I've shown - one need only look to the same texts you select from to see some pretty equally unsavory things, in my opinion - for instance, Abraham's apparent rape of Hagar, etc.

How about if we judge things by thinking for ourselves, as to right or wrong? Seems to me we can get along a lot better if we try to center it on what helps, or hurts people, here and now - not because an ancient text prescribes something, one way or the other.

northpointaiki, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  14. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are wrong about the " rape of Hagar"......
    " 1 ¶
    Now Sarai Abram’s wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.

And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

And Sarai Abram’s wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife....

You see in the record that it was Sarai's plan which was accepted by Abraham--not God's plan. So, there is no correction of the Bible, but just the correction of anybody's idea that this was God's plan. .... "

Apparantly Abraham was not a prophet, may be he was just a person who was more close to God than others, but in no way he was as highly developed spiritual person as Jesus was to be a perfect example for others to follow.

Abraham should have asked God how to obtain a child IMO.

Truth777, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Hagar was a slave. She was "given" to Abram, as a piece of property, in order for him to impregnate her. I consider this rape, as I've said, and such a tradition can be carried to our times; in my own country, for example, as evidenced by the number of slave rapes during the period of slavery.

Yet, such behavior is never talked about. Such selective reading and/or memory is equal to some of the selective memory I've seen on display here, as regards Muhammed, in my opinion.

And I find it hypocritical, to be honest, that some of the same voices condemning Muhammed and Islam, saying, in response to what some Muslims have attempted to say on the issue of child marriage (that it has to be viewed in terms of "historical context"), "well, if he really was a prophet, wouldn't God have foreseen the 'historical context" of child marriage would no longer be accepted, and made him, in so many words, ahead of his time, by not practicing what was commonly done then?" I find it hypocritical, because the idea of slavery itself was completely hunky-dory throughout the context of the Bible - so "would not God have foreseen the evil that slavery was, and, say, include that prohibition in the 10 commandments - thou shall not own another human being?" Yet some of those voices condemning Islam on this ground keep mum as to their own traditions and practices, as described here.

No, I believe man has basically practiced being man, and written his religious traditions after the fact of his living his life. The result, for the "Big 3" monotheistic religions, has been a "God" that is basically, in my opinion, little more than a petulant tyrant, who demands utter servility, or, if he doesn't get his way, condemns "souls" to eternal agony.

The Story of Job is illustrative, and disgusting: essentially, nothing more than a bet between a bored God and bored Satan over an apparently good man, entirely loyal to Jehovah; with the bet being over "how" loyal the man is; and the stakes are an utter ruination of the man and his family, with murder and unspeakable anguish. Though I'm with Jesus on the whole "love another as yourself," not quite there on "the only way to the Father is through me," when the Father is a spoiled, childish brute, and the "other way" is an eternity of agony, because you didn't give God a cookie.

As I've long said, if religion brings you comfort, I've no issue with you, so long as your practice doesn't harm another. But I've also said, no religion is untouched from its bullshit, and it seems pretty hypocritical to condemn another religion by reference to one's "true" faith, when the very heart of that faith is littered with fouled blood. Bottom line, the arguments I tend to see over "my god is better than your god" seem laughably ridiculous, to me, as they remind me of schoolyard discussions of "my daddy can beat up your daddy."

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
    northpointaiki, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  16. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never thought about Abraham's life as a subject for deep study. And I don't consider him as an example for others anyway since I have the example of Jesus.
    I follow more or less Christ's teaching.

And as Jesus teaches "love one another, love your neighbor like yourself" ... one should not possess other human beings, because he himself wouldn't want to be a slave.
    God gives freedom to all of us to either do what is right or wrong. And Abraham might very well be wrong in the matter you are concerned. I never went deeper in studying it since it is not relevent in these times....
    This should be discussed in another topic though.

Truth777, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  17. johnmacellen

johnmacellen Member

Best Answers:
    do you know one thing i am not Muslim, every religion have there own laws
    why Christian follows bible why cant he follow qua ran jesus never said that christians should read only bible and for your kind information jesus is also a dont know how to read and write...
    sorry if posted wrongly

johnmacellen, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  18. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, reminds me of one of Frankie Boyles comedy sketches (he's one of the best comedians in the world for sure).

"People have been going on about gay adoption lately, i would of loved to have a gay dad, remember them times in school, my dad will batter your dad, my dad will kill your dad......HEY LISTEN....MY DAD WILL SHAG YOUR DAD!"

Proper lol moment..had to be there. :D :p

Edit: LOL here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whp5qazvb40

ThraXed, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  19. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Because Jesus gave Ideals which Muhammad BROKE.

Muhammad was not capable of loving his enemies (OK, there are some examples he showed mercy and didn't kill everybody).

You have to study both and see the BIG DIFFERENCE IN JESUS AND MUHAMMAD.

The more I read the quran the more I see it as a book twisting one's mind..... It is a book about a self proclaimed prophet.

Truth777, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  20. johnmacellen

johnmacellen Member

Best Answers:
    why you call jesus as god and pray him he is gods messenger and why Christian people dont accept marry macdalene (she is wife of jesus)

johnmacellen, Sep 4, 2009 IP