1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Subdomain Pages Are Showing in Ranking??

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by ecignow, Apr 26, 2010.

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with one of my site now-a-days.

The problem I am facing is I have created a blog for my site as a subomain. My site is familychritianmovies.com and blog is blog.familychristianmovies.com. Whenever I add a new movie to my site I will create a new blog post on my blog related to this movie.

But when I search in google with the name of this movie the pages showing in ranking are of my blog in place of my site pages.

For Example: I have added a new movie to both my site and my blog named More Than Dreams but now when I search for the keyword "More Than Dreams Family Christian Movies" the page showing in google is of my blog.

Is there any way to rank my site pages in place of blog pages? please reply me if you have any idea in your mind as this would be really helpful for me.

Thanks,

ecignow, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  2. k0s123

k0s123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps, your blog page has a better on page optimization, as it involves your rankings, i think you know. Actually you can not rank your websites manually or i haven't heard about it. There are several factors. I think that the best solution for you is to create more one - way backlinks to your main website.

k0s123, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i believed that your homepage onpage seo is not good enough compare to your blog

lifeplayer, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. sabreenahawk

sabreenahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you told us that you only post the movie in the homepage without any content or just a simple review that really gives less effect when it comes to crawling system as compared to your blog, you create an article for that movie inserting keywords and tags on your onpage, that matters most and it gives good value. Content is more valuable than just a plain images.

sabreenahawk, Jun 2, 2010 IP