1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why still got Americans like George W Bush?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by webstop, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Actually there are many that will contest that. :D

Why the hell should we have to convince YOU?

Crazy_Rob, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  2. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    There are also those that contest that 1+1=2, but the only way to become president is to be elected and he is the president.

And yeah I know, a vice president or lower can become president if the current one dies, but that is not applicable here.

Roman, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, one could easily contest how he became president in a debate. 'voter fraud, supreme court, yadda, yadda' but currently there is no denying he is the sitting president on the US.

GRIM, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Right, and all the complaining about him doesn't benefit anyone.

Blogmaster, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Actual thought out complaints can benefit the country to the extreme, helping not only those figuring out who should be the next leader but also letting the next leader know if he fits the mold or not.

To let someone fuck up over and over and to say nothing does not benefit this country it only hurts it. This doesn't matter if you love him or hate him, even if you love him it's beneficial to say something or at least admit it to yourself when he or his administration does something incorrectly.

GRIM, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    OK, let me change "complaining about" to "bashing" if I may :)

Blogmaster, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  7. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can't convince me that Bush is indeed good, then stop bashing and personal attack me. It's always the act of george w. bush, and I don't know that most Americans have learn from him!

webstop, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  8. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well i am in Favor of President BUSH....:)

westhaven, Sep 11, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  9. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Please refer to post #21. ;)

Crazy_Rob, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  10. SamOwen

SamOwen Peon

Best Answers:
    The media always paints a bad picture of Bush, but in reality there are many Americans who back him.

SamOwen, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's always better for entertainment reasons to criticize the one who is in charge. No matter who it is.

Blogmaster, Sep 11, 2005 IP
    Weirfire likes this.
  12. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Not true, where was the media outcry for going to Bosnia? The omly reason the Monica story had any traction for Cliton was because of the saltious nature of the story, irresistable to the media. Think about sandy burgaler, he was just convicted of a felony for pilfering items from the national archives, where was that story? Page 14? A 10 second blip on CNN and FoxNews? Imagine if that was Condilliza Rice?

Henny, Sep 11, 2005 IP
  13. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Why? Anyway, you're the first bush supporter who are not acting like crazy in this thread.

webstop, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  14. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Bush ignorant, I should have anticipate his supporter to be ignorant too. :(

webstop, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  15. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Actually you are showing your ignorance by posting about something you obviously know nothing about

At the end of his term he can't run anyway, so what do you hope to achieve by calling all Americans stupid?

yfs1, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  16. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me what things I obviously know nothing about?

webstop, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  17. yfs1

Best Answers:
    That there are reasons he got elected and they have nothing to do with "Americans being Stupid"

I'm not a fan of everything George Bush does but I voted for him...Why? Because he was a better choice than his closest competition John Kerry.

I can think of a long list of people I would have voted for instead of him but I was presented with two choices.

This thread has shown where you get your information from so I put nothing into your opinion. It is based on bias and misinformation. My argument with you is calling an entire country "Stupid". It must be nice to come from somewhere where everyone is perfect :rolleyes:

yfs1, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  18. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, sorry if the word stupid insulted you. But it's focused on those who attacked me without even giving any explaination. I sorry for misunderstanding.

Secondly, I am not saying about Bush vs Kerry. I am talking why Bush approval rating still hover around 40%. And I am asking question why Americans still like him, although I can see he's the worst president for USA. I love America, just that I hate bush. Please seperate between a country and a president, although president represent a country, but I personally won't support a bad president.

webstop, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  19. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Actually you called all of us stupid in your first post, before anyone responded
    I support a President for the most part until election day. Then I voice my opinion. That is the way the system works.

Its obvious you don't like him as you called him a murderer. I would imagine a lot of that 40% don't agree with that assesment. I personally don't agree that he caters only to the richest and ignores the middle class. That is a personal opinion though that is based on how well the individual is doing.

When it comes to economics, you believe one thing or the other. There is plenty of opinion of the benefit of tax breaks and trickle down economics. There is just as much on increasing benefits to the lower class by taxing the upper.

Neither one is right or wrong, they are economic theories so your over simplification that Bush just cares about rich people is off base.

It is a matter of opinion and the reason we have elections every 2 years for representation (There is a lot more to the political process then a president).

I don't happen to agree with Bush on many of his environmental policies but that doesn't mean I call people who do ...Stupid. They just have a different viewpoint.

yfs1, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  20. webstop

webstop Peon

Best Answers:
    Ops, seem like I am more like John Kerry, flip floping. :D Ok, then stupid is for Americans who support bush even till today. I call him a murderer because it's fact. In Iraq and Afghan there are tens and hundreds of people dying everyday now! You cannot support a president even though you voted for him before he did much worse things.

webstop, Sep 12, 2005 IP