1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Why some SEOs think Directory Submissions are DEAD (And How We PROVE THEM WRONG)

Discussion in 'Services' started by JohnS0N, Feb 11, 2012.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. xorred

xorred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've made several orders from these guys and will order more! Awesome results.

xorred, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. Quench

Quench Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been using JohnSon's services since late 2009. Now and then i'll try a cheap Submission service from other members of DP (Only When JohnSon Was Away), and, to this day, NONE have gave me any results. I'm guessing other services (NOT JohnSon's), just run some program that throws your sites link in any dictionary category's, well close to your keywords but not spot on, and you later find that pretty much your sites link gets rejected. You don't find this out till sometimes up to a month or more. So you pay, site gets submitted, you swop itrader and in the end you have wasted your time and money. They get paid, you lose out!!!

What i love about ALL JohnSon's Services, is, they put time and effort into your Submissions. IE: Lets say you're new to site ranking, and you're unsure with Key Words and Descriptions, JohnSons Team goes out of there way to help as much as possible, by suggesting better key words, Search Words etc, which will better your sites ranks and even helps with SEO to your site, ah, and answers any questions you have.

JohnSon's Services are a lot more advanced than others, well, even if other Submission services have good feedback, compare the PRICES, you will not find cheaper. And if the Service is good, its google you usually find them, and again, the price is sky high! Since googles changes, i have noticed the sites that were NOT effected in ranking were the ones that went through JohnSon's services. So yeah, thats why im back again, for other sites i own that lost there ranking for there keywords, even ages sites went down in ranking on google because of not enough back links. So its time for JohnSon to step in and work his magic, and submit those sites that never went through JohnSon's services, so i can finally get a good ranking for!

I have bought many Services from JohnSon over the years and only gave out about 2 reviews, reason why is, i didnt want my competitors to see how i got such a good ranking lol. But hey, its time to give back, JohnSon has helped me for so long, the Services are awesome, JohnSon Rocks and i will never go else where, its that simple. I could go on more about the unique way these guys Submit your Site. Its an A+++++ From Me, and Thanks man.

Cheers.

PS you will see results in ranking in the first few months and still it continues after that, just amazing.

Quench, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  3. iBoot

iBoot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just placed 10 orders for 9k. Really worth for money

iBoot, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  4. CCK

CCK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many titles and descriptions can we use for the submissions? I do not want thousands of links with the same anchor text.

CCK, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  5. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @iBoot thx for order m8 ;)
    @CCK

As much as you like. We strongly recommend spined descriptions and titles(but recommended is 5-10: for better resoults).
    We prefer if you do spins by yourself ( you know your website most), otherwise we can do it for you.

JohnS0N, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  6. CCK

CCK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you do deep links or just home page?

CCK, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  7. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @CCK

Im sorry, but most directories are not quite friendly with deeplinks. That's why we've decided that we wont offer deeplink submiting service.

JohnS0N, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  8. CCK

CCK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Understood. OK. I have made payment for 3000 so lets see hwo good your service is. Too many idiots on DP but you are getting a good rep. Hit me with a PM in reply to mine please.

CCK, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  9. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @CCK

Oky :) Pm'ed you ;)

Ty

JohnS0N, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  10. Zeest

Zeest Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have purchased the 3000 Links package. Have sent you a message with the details. Kindly revert back ASAP

Zeest, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  11. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your order Zeest. We have received your details and the work on your order will be done in maximum 3 days.

JohnS0N, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  12. robmypro

robmypro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order the 10k package. I am new so I couldn't pm for another 11000 seconds. Lol. Please advise.

Update: sent money and now filling out order.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    robmypro, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  13. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! We received your orders, for more information you can contact us via skype: blue.affinity or through or email - support{@}blueaffinity.net

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    JohnS0N, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  14. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    My review after 7 months from 10K submission

In april 2012 i ordered 10K submission for 3 of my sites HERE. Johns0n service is good. But what is the result now after 7 months? I watched my SERP ranking monitor tool.

I did forum signature linkbuilding for these sites except submission. What is the result?

Site 1 goteen.net: No penalisation, no ranking drop, no higher ranking. Site slowly looses ranking. by this 7 months
    Site 2 cashbb.com: Little ranking gain, site was new, i dont think submission had much effect
    Site 3 forumhealth.net: Ranking goes up from possition 30 to possition 10, i think submission was worthy there

Sumary: Im not sure if 10K submission helped much, but it did not hurted the sites

postcd, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  15. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your thorough review postcd. We are very glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Some comments about your review. It's natural that you will slowly lose rankings if you don't continue building links. We advise you to diversify your linking strategy. The power of directory submissions is not questionable, in fact in large this practice is considered outdated and we know nothing could be farther from the truth. However you have to use links from other sources. And not only links. Today's algorithm is not just about links, but a big percentage of seo goes on to ONPAGE SEO. The panda update is responsible for this. Load time, bounce rate... you have to optimize your pages.

JohnS0N, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  16. mpstrategies

mpstrategies Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered and paid for 2500 high PR submission! so when will i get a report?

mpstrategies, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  17. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! Order received! You will receive your report within seven days, I am sure it will be done soon, so you can expect in next three or four days. OK?

JohnS0N, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  18. mpstrategies

mpstrategies Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Happy to wait 3-4 days for that report! looking forward to it and will give review once report is received

mpstrategies, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  19. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi folks! We need a little help! If there is anyone who know where can we get some quality blogs about "how to detect negative SEO" we are willing to give 50 percent discount on every package. Thanks!!!

JohnS0N, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  20. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Happy December Promo

Don't forget to take advantage of our FREE delayed submission offer, just let us know how you want to drip feed your submission in our support system.

Discounted Copies Available

Use coupon code 'matterhorn' and get 3000 submissions for only $47 - ORDER HERE
    Use coupon code 'dhaulagiri' and get 6000 submissions for only $67 - ORDER HERE
    Use coupon code 'mountG' and get 9000 submissions for only $87 - ORDER HERE

And $57 for our HIGH PR PACKAGE - ORDER HERE

Special OFFER

1. Place 3 Orders GET ONE FREE
    2. Place 5 Orders GET TWO FREE

NOTE: Resellers and Seo Companies Contact us for Special rates.

Any Questions? Add us on skype: blue.affinity

JohnS0N, Dec 9, 2012 IP