1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why so many singles?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eric_wahlberg, Nov 15, 2016.

Hello Guys

There is a major problem that nobody is even noticing. In India, China, UK and US, there are so many single men and women who are not able to settle down.

I am saying this because recently Singleton was celebrated in China against Valentine day.

This shows that more and more people(especially women) are single which is quite depressing.

Can you tell me what can be the reason behind this? Please give your views on it.

eric_wahlberg, Nov 15, 2016 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to see some credible statistics that show that this is a new and potentially disturbing trend. Certainly, technology has tended to diminish Millennials face-to-face social skills (see it with kids all of the time) but it has also allowed for more connections to be made with more people, so I would expect its impact to be a wash.

jrbiz, Nov 15, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's nothing compared to what's coming. Just google "millennials are lazy entitled narcissists" and you'll see what's coming. If you think now the divorce or singleness are prevalent just wait 3-10 years. We are doomed if things do not magically change. The Me Me Me generation seduced by social media is incapable of following the societal norms, lazy and demands entitlements. Most of them are not capable of building lasting interpersonal relationships or friendships.

qwikad.com, Nov 15, 2016 IP
  4. mkkhatri

mkkhatri Member

Best Answers:
    Its a major problem now days all over the world....!

mkkhatri, Nov 16, 2016 IP