1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why private proxies are necessary to create Facebook accounts?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by full_time_writer, Jun 29, 2015.

Just like various other newbies I was also looking for the solutions to my facebook marketing related queries for a while. After asking several Facebook Pros finally I have gotten the satisfactory answer. Here I want to share my revelation with all Digital Pointers who are also confused regarding the correct account creation procedure for facebook marketing.

People often get confused when it comes to choose right proxies to create facebook accounts. As per Facebook's recent stringent policies Private Proxies have turned out to be the best choice , and phone verification is safe, if you create acc more often then you may not need to bother with phone verification yet after sometimes it will request for a phone verification.

You'll require at the very least some elite L1 proxies, and this will be best to get some dedicated private proxies in case you seriously need lots of account. Most public proxies regardless of the fact that they are L1’s will be flagged by Facebook's detection framework.

It wouldn't be difficult and you may have the capacity to create a few accounts if you don't need a large number of facebook accounts, yet for effectiveness and dependability you must have to go for a paid subscription to a private package you could call your own. There's various providers available online that can help and have experience in various social network sites when it comes to new account creation. Check out in the commercial center and you can easily find them after browsing the net for a while.

Let me know if my thread has been useful to you, and feel free to post additional suggestions. We need it most.

full_time_writer, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  2. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never really knew much about the L1 thing you mentioned... Interesting. Where would you recommend buying the proxies from?

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. prab1996

prab1996 Member

Best Answers:
    i am not sure about what you want but check out this place http://paidprivateproxies.blogspot.in/p/blog-page.html

prab1996, Feb 4, 2016 IP