1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why People Hate Each Other, Even Life is So Short to Love...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by karinhopper736, Aug 14, 2012.

I don't know why we hate each others, even its obvious that life is short and we don't have much time to love... I ever treat people with care while dealing anything with them because I don't want to hurt anyone. But I've noticed that we don't care about others opinion, we don't respect them and always show attitude that we are unique and we are something higher than them...

Well, I've studied psychology 4 years and have made several researched on human behavior.... What do you think? should we hate each other or love as life is short and its flowing speedily... no one knows when he/she gonna leave us... :(

karinhopper736, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. vinay.mistry95

vinay.mistry95 Banned

Best Answers:
    There are different type of people are exist in the world..

so all are not same,,, some are honest,, some are dishonest.... some are true ,,some are wrong...some are intelligent..some are not..some are rich..some are poor..some are police,, some are thief...

So some people Hate Each Other..........

Got it ?

vinay.mistry95, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Elementary to the animal kingdom, of which we are a component species. Almost every life species on Earth either dislike some of their own species or most commonly dislike other species. We have an added complication that our brains are developed so far beyond normal animals that a whole new category of "intelligent" dislikes occur, for example - religion, race, colour, appearance, behavior, personal dislikes, politics, hygene, etc. etc.

So anybody who has the misconceived idea that humans are different to other animals and life forms, then they lack versatility of educational knowledge and interpretation.

There is nothing wrong with disliking other people and races, it is perfectly natural. Why do we frequently have wars involving huge loss of life and horrific injuries ? Evolutionary genetics.

The biggest joke of modern civilization is that we pass ridiculous impractical laws which try to interfere with and control natural behavior. Well one thing man will NEVER do is control or curtail Mother Nature and evolutionary genetics.

Whilst I have had a superb education and civilized experience of life and know right from wrong, no man-made law will ever stop me hating or disliking anybody or anything for whatever reason I personally choose to do so and my actions will show it.

John Bull, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't blame or judge people for hating others. It is just one aspect of our human nature to be competitive and try to be better than everyone else without regard for the feelings of others. Human beings are also equally capable of love, compassion and understanding as well.

I am sure you would of heard of the 'reptillian brain' which is the most primitive level in the evolution of our brain. Since it evolved first, it controls our most instinctive "inbuilt" actions. This basically explains the whole idea of 'survival of the fittest' you often see in the animal kingdom.

The difference between human beings and animals is that we also evolved a 'higher brain' which contains a more advanced Cerebral cortex. This not only allows us greater intelligence but also the ability to empathize and love. But the 'reptillian' brain will ALWAYS be there. This means that people will continue to hate, be agressive, be selfish ('look out for number 1'), lust, and be jealous of others. All those things are as 'human nature' or natural as love is.

I am not saying this is an excuse for people to kill others and go to war etc. Im just saying it goes a fair way to explain those things. I am also NOT saying we shouldn't continue to try to improve ourselves collectively and as societies and as a species in general- because we should.

But grandiose ideas of 'utopia' are just delusional in my opinion because it fails to address those things. I mean, look at what happened to Communism- Based on the 'rosy' Marxist idealogies of collective sharing and equality. Only to be manipulated by power-hungry leaders like Mao and Stalin who killed millions. Capitalism is not much better- Look at Enron in 2001 and the greed that caused the recent financial crisis.

Maybe in a few hundred million years when the 'reptillian brain' in us devolves to a level where it becomes obsolete to us like (like our appendixes), then perhaps our dreams of 'utopia' might come true. Who knows.

PS: Im not aiming the 'utopia' and delusional thing at you. I was just speaking generally. I actually agree with a lot of what you said in your post :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    tdn878, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  5. iikii

iikii Peon

Best Answers:
    Well we can't control how we feel but we do choose how to react to our feelings :)

iikii, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  6. hafij

hafij Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If anybody play your heart, and betray to you.. so you will hate them..

hafij, Aug 17, 2012 IP