1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why people get banned from google

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by getit, Apr 17, 2006.

A webmaster get banned from google adsense if any friend or enemy do multiple clicks ,it is a continous danger for a webmaster
    Is there any criteria/method to save a site from enemies
    We should write google that in such condition of multiple clicks do'nt credit the account for that clicks ,Terminate the adsense account is worst punishment for a webmaster for doing no fault.Totally at the mercy of visitors

getit, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Google is smart enough to figure that out. Not so easy to get banned just like that

fryman, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  3. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the easiest way to get ban is to support Microsoft.

opps

Nystul, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  4. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was banned from google for no reason. So you can get banned from google just like that.

shahab6, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  5. stolas

stolas Guest

Best Answers:
    I frequent fatwallet.com almost everyday, I would say every other day I click an ad over there because they are revelant to what I am looking for. Does the author not get any credit after my first click, or could Google accuse them of multiple clicks?

IF so, that would mean you don't only need heavy traffic, but new traffic from new IP's everyday. Thus, the real money makers wouldnt be repeat visitors, but brand new visitors.

stolas, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  6. jordan5815

jordan5815 Peon

Best Answers:
    No google will never ban you for no reason. Thats what you think but there is always a reason. Google wants money. Its mostly from invalid clicks.

jordan5815, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  7. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I find that hard to believe...

fryman, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  8. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry if we're skeptical. Everyone who comes here claims they were banned for no reason, and it usually takes the second or third page before they fess up to doing something wrong.

In your case, I think all those free traffic links in your sig may have something to do with it...

jackburton2006, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  9. shahab6

Best Answers:
    What does that got to do with it? Plus I was banned because they said I was clicking on my own ads, which is not true, I know they keep track of IPs. Anyway it does not matter, I was not making much from google adsense anyway, just a few dollars a month. I was just trying to make a point that they do ban people for no reason.

shahab6, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  10. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just that you seem to have a lot invested in selling artificial traffic to sites, and that's something Adsense frowns on. Plus, Adsense gives the same reason to almost everyone they ban -- invalid clicks. It's their standard "You're banned" form letter/reason.

jackburton2006, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  11. shahab6

Best Answers:
    All my websites were approved by google, except one which I did not put the ad sense on. I don't think they banned me because of the websites.

shahab6, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  12. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    From https://www.google.com/adsense/policies:
    Google doesn't even like people using blogexplosion.com, which is a directory & unpaid manual surf site.

ryan_uk, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  13. adscience

adscience Peon

Best Answers:

It's all about TOS. Check it at adsense site.;)

adscience, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  14. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That appears true to me as well :). No banned publisher here seems to admit their fault lol.

It is always Google at fault :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

maldives, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  15. shahab6

Best Answers:
    I believed the coworker that I had a problem with, was keep clicking on my google adsense. My website was on his computer history.

shahab6, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  16. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i wonder why people keep asking why their google acocunts were banned when its obvious from their cash making schema.

EvcRo, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  17. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    I think the easiest way to get banned is to make less then 10$ a day... more then any other factor.

then quickly followed up by the same group of visitors always clicking on ads

Shoemoney, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  18. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    The ironic thing is that when you're starting out and you want money, and think it's all free money, you'll try to cheat the system. But since you're just starting out, and you have so little traffic and clicks, it's easy to flag you as a cheater because the patterns are so obvious. But then when you get a high traffic site and you're getting 1000s of clicks a day, you have no incentive to cheat; but the ironic thing is, even if you did want to cheat, you could, and get away with it, because the patterns are less obvious. But who would waste time cheating when they're already making a good sum from a high traffic site? :)

jackburton2006, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  19. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    My dad is 62 years old... his fishing forum made less then 10$ a day but enough to get checks monthly. He did not even have access to his adsense account but got banned for invalid clicks.

I asked him if he ever clicked on his ads and he said ohh those are ads? I have bought stuff from them.

I think there may have been some other factors but IMO the difference between getting a warning and getting banned is the $$/month you make

Shoemoney, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  20. ylikone

ylikone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm quite new and don't understand this statement. Do you mean that if a site does not make money via adsense, said site will be banned by google? That doesn't seem to make sense.

ylikone, May 1, 2006 IP