1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why people fail in blogging?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Mrh mamun, Mar 24, 2015.

1. shaqtel

shaqtel Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel like I am guilty of all these. Just a quick question, for anyone who previously failed at blogging, what did you do to eventually become successful?

shaqtel, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  2. Divusdia

Divusdia Peon

Best Answers:
    To my mind, one of the reasons why many people fail in blogging is the fact that they underestimate this particular form of activity. People think that blogging comes just to two things:

1) Create an account on some blogging platform
    2) Writing articles

However, it is just only a tip of an iceberg.
    One has to draft some kind of a business plan before start writing. Seriously!
    Some stepping-stones have already been mentioned, but anyway I would include them in my list too.
    1) Choose the topic you want to write about. You should be very specific in this question. It’s not a good idea to write about everything in the world, because this decrease the number of your potential followers. As for a specific topic of your blog, you should have your own UNIQUE PROPOSITION for the audience, it will help you to attract only those people who are really interested in you and who are eager to stay with you forever.

2) Then decide on your target audience. Many factors concerning your blogging depend on TA: the style of writing, the columns and the layout of your blog, etc.

3) The next step is to decide how often do you want to post your articles (every Monday or every Wednesday and Sunday), moreover it is better to choose the exact time when you are going to post something.
    You should strictly follow your blogging “timetable”, otherwise it AGAIN may decrease the number of your potential followers.

4) Choose the most suitable blogging platform for you

5) Start writing, keeping in mind your target audience, style of writing, columns, timetable, etc.

6) Don’t’ forget to promote your blog using special tools

7) And the last but not the least one: don’t’ forget to ask for feedback, your followers can give a good piece of advice to you.

Divusdia, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  3. Neil Kokemuller

Neil Kokemuller Member

Best Answers:
    I think the biggest challenge is to pick a topic or theme for your blog that aligns with your passion/interests. If developing a blog seems too much like work, it is inevitable that your burn out before achieving success. Patience is key. It usually takes at least several months to build content, and to earn search results and other business benefits.

Neil Kokemuller, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  4. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe that people in time may lose focus and motivation, especially if they don't earn money through their blog or if their life circumstances change. Like for everything else, you also need to have discipline and a special routine with blogging. If you lose it, you lost it. Then it's hard to get back on track.

cwvps1, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  5. PriscillaForts

PriscillaForts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can highlight five main reasons. First of all, the lack of knowledge - people choose the themes that they even don't understand. For the second, the lack of time - the primary enthusiasm is always quickly melting. Third, the lack of consistency - the quality of articles is falling because of the laziness. Fourth - the lack of skills. And the fifth is the desire to see quick results.

PriscillaForts, Sep 30, 2015 IP