1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why peopel donut trust indian submisin services ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by surbaj, Oct 6, 2008.

People are asking me first if am I from and then they go away. Why peopel donut trust indian submisin services ? :mad:

surbaj, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    They are asking you if you are a from India? I assume that is what you are trying to say? My guess would be because unfortunately given the HUGE population of Indian users to this forum, (no doubt due to Shawns article in India a while back), many people have been burned.

Its not an indictment of one particular ethnic group. Its just an unfortunate stereotype that has resulted from again, the HUGE influx of Indian webmasters to this forum. There's a boat load of bad people in ever group.

The best I can suggest to set yourself apart from the rest is to be patient and build up your reputation over time. Eventually people learn to trust the individual, not the stereotype.

Good luck!

Mia, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    zac439 and scubita like this.
  3. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    I dont think thats the case. Most of the submission service is Indian anyway.

People get turned off by a number of other factors. First, from your siggy, I guess your price is highly unrealistic. Obviously you must be doing some automated submission and people might be expecting manual work. In any case, you must price yourself realistically, ultra cheap would mean cheating / poor quality.

Another reason is that you have 0 itrader rating. So it is hard to get the first few assignments. Once you have few +ve ratings, it would be easy.

Finally, there is nothing like "indian directory submission". You need not put your nationality in places where it is not going to make any difference.

alemcherry, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    discover likes this.
  4. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe its not that your from India, but that your spelling is horrible and unprofessional. Even dollars is spelled wrong in your signature.

Take more time to respond to people with proper spelling. Also $2 is cheap for 5000 submissons, and that may scare people away...

snowbird, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  5. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Where you are from "India-China-Russia-USA-UK is irrelevant to most....

Look at your spelling...:rolleyes:

You expect people to trust you will find the correct category for them
    or offer them several variations in description and title tags with that
    type of English grammar? Do you think anyone would want you screwing
    up their site because of your lack of grammar & general knowledge in
    directory submissions or the directory industry?

Look at your pricing... :eek:

$2 bucks and you expect people to take you seriously?

Conclusion...

find another profession....

laterz
    malcolm

malcolm1, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  6. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. It's not about your race or national origin it's about all of the things already mentioned.

2. People are not quick to trust here because there are so many scammers and cheats here. With only 31 posts, you haven't built up a reputation that could help folks determine you know what you are doing, are reputable and do a better job in your work than with your posts.

YMC, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    zac439, swedal and fortify like this.
  7. theworldwinner

theworldwinner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya in india services are cheap bt not that cheap
    and most indians are better in english than other non english speaking nations .

theworldwinner, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  8. fortify

fortify Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is why:

Why peopel donut trust indian submisin services ?

fortify, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    jitendraag likes this.
  9. tyler3

tyler3 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL thank you for someone pointing that out in such a blunt way. just made my night.

If I wanted to get a job in india that involved any sort of written language, but butchered the language as much as that, I'd expect people to walk away too..

Maybe it's time to hire someone to write your copy for you so it looks a bit more profession if you feel that submitting to whatever is really your calling here..

tyler3, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  10. nkjskj

nkjskj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey in DP People want work not personal details. If you can do best work there is no problem which country you belong.

nkjskj, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  11. fortify

fortify Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically it's best if you cannot figure out where someone is from

fortify, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  12. trademark714

trademark714 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Other than the what everyone already mentioned - Try adding your site as a sig, usually works good as a face for your company, it also makes it more professional.

trademark714, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  13. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    mmmm Doooooonuttttttts ....

I don't trust submission services 99% of the time anyway .... I have seen too many grunts strutting around with 2001 model blog, directory, link farm and ffa submitters like they're todays gift to SEO. To top it off they even copy paste the "submit your link to 3000 000 - 10 000 000 sites" in their sales pitch. What makes it even worse is the fact that suckers line up to buy the submissions.

thsadmin, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  14. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Anyone clued up about directory submissions will know $2 for 5000 submissions is automated.

dcristo, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    zac439 likes this.
  15. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I just don't like the Indian who spam my directories very often and make my sites down sometimes due to the overload of hundreds spam submissions in a short time.

WallaceYeung, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  16. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    and i don't like getting calls from bill collectors who can't even pronounce OHIO!!

indyguidedotinfo, Oct 6, 2008 IP
    hyper likes this.
  17. jim_jam

jim_jam Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone isn't like my friend. Just keep your head up, doing what you do.

jim_jam, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  18. FHI

FHI Guest

Best Answers:
    The fact that you are an Indian has nothing to do with the fact that nobody would risk $2 on someone who fails at spelling. You might make typos on your submissions?

BTW- "people" + "peopel" --maybe you can spell but just tired or lazy when you started this thread?

FHI, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  19. silent_thunder

silent_thunder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am an Indian!! I got cheated by Indians in this forum!! So I need to think twice before doing business with them, not every Indian is a cheat but because of the numbers we look like the pirates of webmasters world. If only chinese learn english we will be saved of the blushes.Okay coming to the point I only do business with them because of the love I have for our beloved countrymen, Else people have plenty of option to go around If you are honest and have skill no matter which race,ethinicity or country you come from you are bound to get trusted by people.Business builds on trust and trust builds on honesty

silent_thunder, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  20. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    I am an Indian, I am in this industry from 2003 and dp from 2006, it takes time to build and work upon a reputation.

Also is it a joke that you are offering 5000 dir submission for 2$? such stupid and downmarket rates will give you no business and other people who are doing the submission may surely wanna get you out of business for those rates.

I known Indians who have being running this submission from 2005 and are probably the no.1 submission service companies, they have their offices running in various countries and have customers from all across the world. So there is no question about not trusting any Indian.

Lastly remember, Rome was not built in a day. :)

humm, Oct 6, 2008 IP