1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why not

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by greg, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Guess I could introduce myself, I have a feeling most of you guys know me already though.

As far as SEO experience I've spent over a year and half at IMR(use to be webmaster-forum) helping out with people there, even was the first moderator for that site until i decided to step down and after that John went moderator crazy.

I ran a reasonably decent SEO site called SEO-world until I decided to sell out mostly because of the fact that I didn't have the time to work with it.

I've been doing web pages for probably 7 or 8 years now, started off fairly young seeing as I am a mere 21 currently. I started doing websites professionaly(aka taking money) in 2001.

greg, May 15, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Welcome! :)

- Shawn

digitalpoint, May 15, 2004 IP
  3. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    Welcome too - what a nice history you have - this forum has the opportunity to be a goodie :)

Foxy, May 16, 2004 IP
  4. hotforgdi

hotforgdi Peon

Best Answers:
    Howdy all - from the bottom of the world where the air is clean and the sun is shining ( every day ) :)

hotforgdi, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  5. kg_lew

kg_lew Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome to digital point... feel free to share your knowledge on the board ... :)

kg_lew, Apr 17, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.