1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WHy Not Use Video Email In One's Job Search?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by emanonfmf, Apr 14, 2012.

Now here is a way to market one's self in any given job search - video email. I was recently delighted to see my 22 year old daughter deploy this strategy and although she did not obtain the job she was seeking she did increase her network marketing base in as much that the video based platform she used is distributed through network marketing. The individual she had communicated over the phone with had asked her to email in her resume and instead of sending a written email she sent a video one which was far more dramatic! The person receiving this was very impressed and soon after bought this video based platform! So, although my daughter did not end up with a salary she still derived some income and the potential far more in the future! In fact, all in all, maybe this is a way for graduating students to promote themselves in their job searches! Would love some feedback on this idea!

emanonfmf, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You still want something for them to put in the pile of people being considered - better something from you than a collection of scribbled notes from the video presentation.

sarahk, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  3. USMC

USMC Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think employers will be willing to set through many of these

USMC, Apr 24, 2012 IP