1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why not strangers and bots for facebook friends?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bestpeople, Aug 30, 2020.

Is there anything more fake than facebook friends any way?

To give you my perspective, facebook suggest people with mutual friends to friend each other, this casing me a problem because I have very few friends from real life in my list because that's the way it is, and some people obligated to have them there... therafore the same very few people are proposed to my friends to friend eachother, so even though I have hidden my friend list everyone can guess which people are inside from the repeating mutual friend suggestion of facebook. Not to mention the facebook friend mapping add on for Chrome.

The solution I came up for this issue is to mass add friends preferably from the other side of the world. If you tell me to give up and delete my account that almost never use you will be 100% right, unfortunately i'm obligated to have that account the way it is, empty of information, my name stated clearly and my close up black and white ID picture... because this account is a statement.

If you see my point, if you use facebook in similar manner with me, if you dislike it as I do, and looking for people from around the world to crowd your friend list for similar reasons contact me.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    bestpeople, Aug 30, 2020 IP