1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why no competition, my ads still do not show up

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by top10stock, Oct 19, 2009.

I just bid a keywords in adwords with $0.05. There is no competition on this keywords, but the ads does not show up. Why is this? Some other keywords, the ads are shown intermittent. Some keywords, sometimes eligible and sometimes say below first page bid. All those keywords have no competition, but it just does not show the ads. Anyone know the reason? Thank you.

top10stock, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's nothing to do with the competition - it's your budget and the relevance/quality of your landing page.
    If ads are showing intermittently it's probably because your daily budget isn't sufficient for them to be shown continually. If they're not showing at all or the bid keeps going up - check your Quality Score.

magda, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. alexkerko

alexkerko Peon

Best Answers:
    ts, do you use vouchers? adwords support spend a lot of time to preventing vouchers fraud:)

alexkerko, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  4. top10stock

top10stock Peon

Best Answers:
    no, i am not using voucher. I will try to increase the budget to see what happens

top10stock, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  5. Panda

Panda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, it's because your budget is set too low for all the potential clicks your ad could get, so Google doesn't show it all the time. Increase your budget and it will show more often.

Panda, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  6. Top Click Media

Top Click Media Guest

Best Answers:
    If there is no competition then there is likely low search volume. If this is the case your ads will not show up.

Top Click Media, Oct 23, 2009 IP