1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my website not listing in google's open directory?

Discussion in 'Google' started by ndarsana, Apr 27, 2011.

My website is not showing in google's open directory even if i submitted , two months ago. Is there any methods? please help me

ndarsana, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  2. joemamma

joemamma Guest Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    google directory content comes from dmoz. if you are not in dmoz you will not be listed in the google directory. if you have submitted your site just wait. there arent any methods for getting in. basically the method is submit it and forget it.

joemamma, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  3. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have submitted it,then forget about it.I have submitted my link 1 year ago but still not showing.But I am not worried about it.Dont try to submit it another time.Keep patience as you know everyday thousands of sites submitted into google directory and google only add the quality sites t their directory.

shuvo, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  4. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    your site might not yet approved or maybe rejected.. i suggest to read dmoz guidelines before submitting..

bogs, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  5. Quasha

Quasha Member

Best Answers:
    You would be lucky to get listed in DMOZ if you were to. I heard it takes ages to get listed in DMOZ. It does not suprise me that you have waited for just two months as many webmasters have gone through more waiting even a year. I hope DMOZ does something about this to expedite the entire process, and i really hope that your blog gets submitted in their directory. Good luck

Quasha, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  6. sikander7860

sikander7860 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a feeling they choose for it to be that way, else people would just spam the DMOZ site endlessly.

sikander7860, May 5, 2011 IP
  7. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are right:confused:
    there are 1000 of sites are submitted to google. So only professional and whose domains are register for more than 1 year are display on google.:cool:

Ramesh8248, May 6, 2011 IP